Well I have an unlocked 9530, using t-Mobile. I have had it for a about a month now with no real issues until last week. I was using the .75 OS and as of today upgraded to .99

The problem started last week when service connection turned itself off randomly and network checkbox would not check. battery pulls fixed the problem but after a while the services would turn back to "off." Then, I was at my home airport traveling to Vegas over the weekend and an "insert SIM Card" error appeared. Battery pulls had little to no luck fixing the problem. If it did fix it, the phone would just go back to the error and stay in SOS mode. Now, battery pulls do not work at all. It stays in SOS. I upgraded to .99 OS today, wiped additionally, and tried a vodafone SIM from Europe, and the verizon card it came with. All actions led to the same results....."insert SIM card", SOS. Can someone PLEASE help.....no signinficant posts out there on this, although i have seen this problem has occured to not only me.

Again, PLEASE HELP!!! I want to throw my phone right now.
    02-11-09 10:47 AM
    Well, I figured out thanks to a one liner one of the other crackberry members posted.

If you adjust the screws too much (loose) it will cause this error. I am not sure if anyone else found this as a problem, but I hope it helps.

I am finally
    02-11-09 09:47 PM
    theres no need to mess with the screws as it is i mean mines an official VZW but it just doesn't make sense to me
    02-11-09 09:51 PM
    Well, I figured out thanks to a one liner one of the other crackberry members posted.

If you adjust the screws too much (loose) it will cause this error. I am not sure if anyone else found this as a problem, but I hope it helps.

I am finally
    Good for you for three reasons, 1 - getting your phone working, 2 - searching through the posts and finding the solution and 3 - for sharing the result so others can also benefit.
    02-11-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD