I have started to receive input system errors while texting/BBMing...i read a thread that i need to update my OS...i also know .148 just came out yesterday....how do i do this?

I have had my phone for 2 days.
    05-21-09 09:13 AM
    Are you running .75? if this keeps occuring i would suggest a battery pull. Once your phones boots, if its still happening then uodate your OS.
    Do it if you feel you need too, if you find your phone to be working fine then theres "no point in fixing something that works"
    05-21-09 09:15 AM
    Are you running .75? if this keeps occuring i would suggest a battery pull. Once your phones boots, if its still happening then uodate your OS.
    Do it if you feel you need too, if you find your phone to be working fine then theres "no point in fixing something that works"
    battery pulls can get annoying huh. i mean i love the phone but 2 days in...im having some issues? lol.

what OS are you running? .75?
    05-21-09 09:16 AM
    I'd suggest quick pull instead of battery pulls.
    05-21-09 09:22 AM
    I'd suggest quick pull instead of battery pulls.
    i have heard another user mention this app...where do i find this?
    05-21-09 09:24 AM
    i have heard another user mention this app...where do i find this?
    http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html Look for storm supported apps on the bottom.

For your error. I'd read this thread and then decide if you want to upgrade your OS.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/

I'm currently running .148 without any issues, .132 was very solid for me as well.
    05-21-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD