What the heck is the difference? The site says Innocase II design offers different styling than our original Innocase.....but doesn't really tell you what difference. Any ideas?

Nevermind......after checking the pictures more closely, the Innocase II has a more open top than the original. Hmmmm, not sure which would be better.
    Last edited by ylomnstr; 01-06-09 at 12:24 PM. Reason: correction
    01-06-09 12:23 PM
    Why not look at the other Seidio Innocase threads via a search
    01-06-09 02:09 PM
    Totally Different
    01-06-09 02:52 PM
    the holsters are standard and the same but the cases differ. I is a snap on that covers the top front of the case as well whereas II is a slide on with the top front exposed.

Both are made from the same material with felt lining.

Just got my II combo and I love it so far!
    01-06-09 02:58 PM
    I got my Innocase I yesterday and I love it. The back of the case has felt lining while the front doesnt. I'm actually thinking of taking a piece of plastic and covering the screen opening to try and prevent dust.
    01-06-09 03:18 PM
    I just got my innocase 1 combo.Not bad but the opening for the usb terminal seems to be much larger than the rest is this normal?
    01-06-09 04:02 PM
    I got my Innocase II combo yesterday. I love the case, but the holster is not my favorite. Unfortunately, it's the only one that will work with the case installed. I personally prefer the OEM holster. It houses the phone by all four corners vs. just the two bottom ones on the Seidio and the clip that secures the phone in the holster is much bulkier on the Seidio model as well. I have to be very careful not to press that clip when trying to remove the holstered phone from my waist because it's so big. It's almost TOO EASY to release the phone from the holster and I'm wondering how long it will take me to drop the phone because I hit the phone clip instead of the holster clip (on the rear of the holster). Only time will tell. It was a lot of money to pay to have to worry about this.
    01-06-09 04:08 PM
    Is it worth getting the Innocase II combo? I'm looking into that but not so sure yet after reading the posts....
    01-13-09 02:10 PM
    Is it worth getting the Innocase II combo? I'm looking into that but not so sure yet after reading the posts....
    I got the combo even tho I hate holsters. I got mine and I really love it!
    01-13-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD