Just wondering if anyone has tried the Innocase II with a BSE/Invisible Shield/Phantom Skin on their Storm. I have read through other innocase review threads, and have seen the question asked, but have not been able to find an answer. I want to buy the Innocase II, but don't want to take the BSE off the body of my storm.

Can anyone verify if they have been able to fit the Innocase II on with one of these other protectors.

Thanks.
    03-06-09 03:13 PM
    Anyone try this combo, I really prefer the innocase II, but will get the I or hybrid if I have to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 04:49 PM
    I've been wondering too but nobody has yet to answer my question... Hopefully somebody who knows will answer yours.
    03-06-09 05:22 PM
    Well with Innocase I have no issues. I understand that Innocase II is the same.
    The only differences are the top cut and the way u put the cover (slide vs 2 parts clip)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xattica; 03-06-09 at 05:58 PM.
    03-06-09 05:55 PM
    so i just got my seidio and holster combo in the mail. best case ever. works really good. had the verizon plastic one and it broke on me.
    03-06-09 06:01 PM
    I have not tired using the inviso sheild, etc. - but I can tell you that the fit of the innocaseII is perfect - there is no play room, say for a shield.
    03-06-09 06:28 PM
    i have both... i have the top part that is uncovered with the innocase covered with my invisible shield... works fine
    03-06-09 07:10 PM
    03-06-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD