it is pretty awesome to know that i can view word documents and ppt slides on my storm but i have one problem... i have no idea how to do it...

all i would like to do is view slideshows of my PPT class notes that my teacher allows us to download on to a memory stick.

i downloaded the latest standard version of PPT. i finally figured out that i can email myself my PPTs from my memory stick and send it to my bb... i did this once and was able to view one of my class PPT notes... but once i did it again all the other files were unable to be opened, including the one i was previously able to open.. th error reads:

"this file cannot be opened because it is not a valid MS Powerpoint 97-2008 file"

this confuses me bc i was just able to open it a minute ago and now it says it is not a correct MS PPT??? idk how that is possible... im not sure if i have to pay for the premium version bc i was just able to view it a second ago and now i cant.........

all i would like to know is how to use the power point application on my phone so i could study while taking the train... seriously hahaha

PLEASE HELP!!!! all advice is very appreciated

thanks
    02-10-09 03:09 PM
    Remove the battery from the phone, wait 30 seconds, put it back in. Wait for the phone to reboot. This will fix 99% of problems in general.
    02-10-09 04:31 PM
    thanks.. but that doesnt really help at all.. is there a website that can gide you step by step on how to use ppt???????
    02-10-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD