First, everyone needs to read the announcement that was posted this morning. It appears as the first message in all of the fourms.

Second, the search does work. Does it take a little effort sometimes? Yes. Can it answer all questions? No. We all need to be considerate.

Although I understand the reason for the post counter, I think it can be counter productive. No one wants to be viewed as a Noob, so they post crap to be elevated to User. Some others with self-esteem issues, post mindless dribble just to have their status elevated because it makes them feel better.

I guess everyone here uses the fourm diffrently. While redundant queestioning is annoying, posting for the sake of posting is equally annoying.

Then again, I guess I am guilty of such a crime since this post will not likely have a positive impact on anything, basically making it useless.
    12-18-08 11:16 AM
    I say welcome the n00bs!!! Let more of them enjoy the Crackberry addiction that the rest of us seem to love. Why not spread the love, and knock the iPhone down a peg or two.
    12-18-08 11:29 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD