Ok, I'm a blackberry neoob. Now I have 10 or so megabytes of memory left. I've only installed about 5 or six apps, none over 1 megabyte. I bought a sandisk memory card thinking that would increase my memory but I'm thinkings its just for songs, pics, etc not for apps (I am a noob). So what do you need to do to increase your memory so I can download apps. All I have are weather, flashlight, etc, I havent even got into games yet, thank you.
    04-22-10 10:28 AM
    First off welcome to the CrackBerry world.

Second, take some time to read through the hundreds of posts regarding your phone. You are correct, the card is not for apps. Under options, memory, the application memory is what you have to work with. What you see is what you get. There is no way to get more. Again read through some of the posts as there are lots of tips out there showing how to get the most out of what little memory you have to work with. Also, be carful about loading themes. Some out there will eat up a lot of app memory.

Last, after loading your apps did you do a battery pull? Try that and see if you get some of your memory back.
    04-22-10 10:39 AM
    Best way to get more memory is to shrink your os and reload it. There's tons of posts and how to's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD