This is my first post and was very reluctant due to the scenario. I've been one of the lucky ones and have a very small list of issues with the Storm. One at the top of my list is the media volume.

On Sunday night, while listening to some music that I just added, I was looking through my apps and noticed that for some odd reason I hadn't downloaded WeatherBug yet. So I dl'ed and pulled the battery. When I resumed listening to my music the volume was noticeably louder. I thought it might just be me being obsessed with the volume issue so I tried it again on Monday. As I was tiding the train I could barely hear the train running on the tracks which used to be almost as loud as the music at top volume.

Now I know there will be some of you that say I'm crazy and one has nothing to do with the other. I would've agreed if it didn't happen to me.

Thanks to all here at CB. Keep up the good work, you guys are the best!
    02-10-09 09:27 AM
    Interesting observation. I didn't notice a volume increase when I added Weatherbug but I did get new earphones that same day so I might have just put it down to having those rather than something else happening.
    02-10-09 10:17 AM
    What earphones are you using? I have tried a couple different ones. I am using the Bose in ear currently.
    02-10-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD