searched for a while and couldnt find anything addressing this... so forgive me if I'm missing it...

upgraded to .86 yesterday. In my email/texts folder, Im having some difficulty scrolling down (pushing finger up). It seems like my initial motion to scroll down doesnt register, which leaves me pushing my finger several times with no movement on the screen. once it gets scrolling, then it moves with no problem. (and yes i've tried this in portrait and landscape, same problem )

scrolling in options, other menus, home screen etc is all normal..

if anyone has any suggestions or have had this problem, i'd appreciate the help!! cause .86 is awesome besides this problem...

Thanks
    01-13-09 07:50 PM
    I thought this was just me, but I am noticing it to. I just started seeing it with .86 It is a pain in the rear.
    01-13-09 07:54 PM
    Same problem here, sucks....
    01-13-09 08:06 PM
    Same problem here. I thought my screen was dirty.
    01-13-09 08:30 PM
    just tried it, no problem here.

I do also have a invisibleshield on my phone too, which if this problem was occurring would make mine worse
    01-13-09 08:30 PM
    lol glad to hear its not just me.

it seems to be a little streaky... when its bad, its real bad
    but after the pens game it seemed to work a little better.... most things in life are better after you beat a philly team

its weird tho how its not a problem with the screen, just when reading emails inboxes etc

if it gets much worse, i might just wipe and reinstall .86.

fyi --> I went from .65 -> .75 -> .85 -> .86 and havent wiped once...
    01-13-09 08:41 PM
    I am having the same problem and a battery pull does not fix it!!!
    01-13-09 08:41 PM
    I'm not having this problem in any of my inboxes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 08:42 PM
    Same problem here. Plus messages go back to unread after just opening them....
    Overall performance seems little slughisser than .75 for me, believe it or not...
    01-13-09 08:49 PM
    Same problem here. Looks like when you go to your inbox and try to scroll either up or down, the first motion does not register and even the second. Once it starts working it is find unless you go out and come back in and then the issue might or might not appear. Not really consistent. I did a wipe before I loaded .86 from .85. If anyone is or is not experiencing the issue please let us know from what version you upgraded.
    01-13-09 08:51 PM
    +1 on the scroll - PIA

I am not all that impressed with .86. No great speed improvement in browser, switching apps, or maintenance of app memory.

I might go back to .75 and wait for the next official release.
    01-13-09 08:53 PM
    Probably will also go back to 85
    01-13-09 09:09 PM
    I just wanted to say thanks, I didn't even notice till I read this. Now its killing me. : )
    01-13-09 09:14 PM
    Yep, happening to me too.
    01-13-09 09:18 PM
    lol glad to hear its not just me.

it seems to be a little streaky... when its bad, its real bad
    but after the pens game it seemed to work a little better.... most things in life are better after you beat a philly team

its weird tho how its not a problem with the screen, just when reading emails inboxes etc

if it gets much worse, i might just wipe and reinstall .86.

fyi --> I went from .65 -> .75 -> .85 -> .86 and havent wiped once...
    Wow, glad I'm not the only one who was noticing this also. I'm replying to this post because I also watched and enjoyed my Pens kicking the Flyers butts tonight!! Maybe we're finally back on track.
    01-13-09 09:31 PM
    +1 on the swipe issue.

I also have the crazy LED issue where it blinks from the blue bluetooth light to the red message indicator when I'm not connected to bluetooth and don't have any messages to read. It seems like this is sucking my battery life down.

.85 was better!
    01-13-09 09:59 PM
    same here and I got the constant led indicator with bluetooth..all in all my apps are running smoother and I have yet to see a reboot. I'm keeping it for now. Haven't read if the .87 that some mods are running did fix these issues, but if it did we may have a winner.
    01-13-09 10:06 PM
    I noticed the scroll issue days ago. A simple fix is to get it to scroll just a little, then take your finger off the screen and then you can scroll as normal. However, if you scroll all the way back up to the top, you'll slow down again.
    01-13-09 11:15 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/jus...-issue-136101/

Yall ain't the only ones. I started one this evening cause I hadn't seen anything on it either.. Thought I was the only one for a while
    01-13-09 11:50 PM
    same issue here. Had the blinking light incident as well, but turning off the LED "blink when you have service" and a battery pull did the trick.
    01-14-09 01:08 AM
    It's true, just noticed this now. Mine many times ends up selecting multiple messages, instead of just scrolling the list.
    01-14-09 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD