Since yesterday, right below the batter charge indicator in the top left corner, it shows a folder saying that I have 2 messages. However, I deleted all messages, and all the folder under "View Folder" are empty. How can I make that folder on the display disappear? Is there somewhere a Deleted Folder that is hidden?
    05-25-09 09:25 PM
    you might have a folder of messages that is hidden. also this is the wrong forum for your Storm 1 Questions
    05-25-09 09:34 PM
    Try going to the general Messages folder and hit "u" for unread messages. Also missed calls are normal culprits of this if you have them going to messages folder...
    05-25-09 09:36 PM
    thanks, when I hit "u" it shows "no messages", and I also don't have any missed calls.
    05-25-09 09:42 PM
    Sorry about the wrong forum. I am new to this and no idea how these forums work yet... anyway, how would I find a hidden folder? When I can to "show all", it shows me all folders, but there is no message folder...
    05-25-09 09:43 PM
    What type of icon is showing by the number of messages on the screen?
    05-25-09 09:46 PM
    the number 2 (for two messages) and a yellow envelope.
    05-25-09 09:52 PM
    Try pulling the battery to reboot the device, I've had two phantom messages appear on my Storm once and that fixed it.
    05-25-09 09:58 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull to see if that fixes it? If not take the battery out with the device on for approx 30 sec then put it back in. A lot of times this will fix the issue...
    05-25-09 09:58 PM
    Thanks guys, that fixed the problem... Now I can go to the airport and head back home in peace.... finally...
    05-25-09 10:12 PM
    Thanks guys, that fixed the problem... Now I can go to the airport and head back home in peace.... finally...
    No problem glad I could help. Welcome to crackberry btw!
    05-25-09 10:23 PM
    thanks, first time I really used it. glad to have a forum that can help, even when I am on the other side of the world.
    05-25-09 10:38 PM
    Since yesterday, right below the batter charge indicator in the top left corner, it shows a folder saying that I have 2 messages. However, I deleted all messages, and all the folder under "View Folder" are empty. How can I make that folder on the display disappear? Is there somewhere a Deleted Folder that is hidden?
    so you have the storm 2 already? does it rock
    05-26-09 04:14 PM
    you should really read the whole post....
    05-26-09 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD