How do u delete yur inbox messages????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 03:47 AM
    Ummm... let me think...

click the delete button
    05-30-09 03:58 AM
    Messages > menu > view folder > select inbox > highlight message(s) > menu > delete.
    05-30-09 04:02 AM
    also you can highlight multiple at a time by setting your finger on 1 and setting your other finger on a second and this will select multiple then delete..
    05-30-09 05:51 AM
    Ok, so now I can finally help out with something - time to give back

I posted a thread a few days back about this and had some members nice enough to help with a shortcut. The two finger select method is good but I wasn't able to select anything more than just the current screeen (is there a way to select on item and then scroll and select another? I couldn't figure that out).

You can do as mentioned above or you can highlight the latest date (just highlight it, don't click on it) and then hit the BB button. One of the option is to 'Delete Prior'. This will delete all messages prior to that date in your inbox.

Again, make sure to highlight the bar with the date on it - not an individual message.

If you have those random mesage alerts and can't figure out where the unread message is you can do this and select 'Mark Prior as Read' and that should help as well.

I know this is one of the simpler BB things but being such a noob I was pretty psyched when I learned about this option.

Been using this one a LOT!!

Jay
    05-30-09 07:10 AM
    Ok, so now I can finally help out with something - time to give back

I posted a thread a few days back about this and had some members nice enough to help with a shortcut. The two finger select method is good but I wasn't able to select anything more than just the current screeen (is there a way to select on item and then scroll and select another? I couldn't figure that out).

You can do as mentioned above or you can highlight the latest date (just highlight it, don't click on it) and then hit the BB button. One of the option is to 'Delete Prior'. This will delete all messages prior to that date in your inbox.

Again, make sure to highlight the bar with the date on it - not an individual message.

If you have those random mesage alerts and can't figure out where the unread message is you can do this and select 'Mark Prior as Read' and that should help as well.

I know this is one of the simpler BB things but being such a noob I was pretty psyched when I learned about this option.

Been using this one a LOT!!

Jay
    Great advice!
    05-30-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD