Ok I am a big fan of best skins ever in the past. I had their products on my moto q and it cost me like $6 instead of $26 from IS or GA. But GA and Phantomskinz are saying their skins are clearcoated so they are slick.

So this concerned me because my moto Q BSE skin was very grippy, very hard to slide my finger on when i tried it the other night. So I emailed them and this is what they replied:
    (I mentioned my Q was grippy, in my email, she replied)

......"You already know how the surface of the Skin material feels - it has a slight tacky feel. Touch screen will still work but there will be that tacky feel to it. We haven't compared our BB Storm Skins to GA but all our Skins are precision designed and we use high quality material.".

I am worried about this tacky feel. But for the price you cant beat it. I am going to put on the skin but use the verizon protector on the screen instead. So the whole phone will be protected, but the screen will be slick for sliding with the verizon protector. Or I may order a GA screen only.

Anyone get the BSE yet and able to say if the grippyness is tolerable or an issue?

thanks
    12-05-08 06:07 PM
    This has me a little worried too. I am going to get an Innocase, but I was planning on still getting a skin protector for the screen, buttons, and the top. Still leaning toward BSE just cause of the price and the fact that I only want to cover the front of my phone.
    12-05-08 10:38 PM
    i ordered BSE and am going to continue to use the verizon screen protectors. i like them because they are a tad too long so i line it up to cover the gap between my screen and buttons, works like a champ =)
    12-05-08 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD