One of my biggest frustrations with my Storm is the fact there seems to be no support for straight IMAP connections to my email. I am hoping that I am wrong on this. I want to be able to check my email from work, but if I setup the IMAP connection with Blackberry's software, I receive messages that I have already deleted in my inbox on my computer. I would like to have them synced. After days of redeleting messages, I have had enough. I have a count of 150 messages that I don't want to waste my time even going through. I would like to have what has been deleted on my computer not show up in my blackberry. It seems that the only options are TiggetMail which I don't want to pay $30 for, and LogicMail, which doesn't seem to be a complete product, at least in the functionality that I would want.

Are there any other options?

The IMAP issue, and the fact that there is only one alarm available are my main complaints that I would like to see resolved.
    03-18-09 02:23 PM
    The thing with IMAP is once the message gets tp the phone it won't get deleted by the server off the phone. When you tell the phone to delete it, it sends a message back to the sever telling he server to delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 02:36 PM
    Yeah, its sort of in essence a one sided account. The phone acts as a standalone that can affect the server, and the server can send to the phone but not delete.
    03-18-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD