I'm sure you guys couldn't care less, but my storm is in the mail and should be in my hands by this weekend. I ordered it from VZW Wireless and I just can't wait. This is my first BB, so I'm new to crackberry, and all I've been doing is youtubing and googling and reading stuff on this site about the storm. I just really can't wait...

Anyone else have this happen 2 them? Any suggestions on what I can do to help the time pass while I wait. I mean..I do work, from 2-11, but what else?
    02-19-09 02:02 AM
    Make a list of apps you wanna have. What do you wanna do with your Storm...
    02-19-09 02:27 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on the storm. The first thing that I did while waiting to pick up my storm on launch day was to read the user manual that is available from the BB website.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliver...one-4.7-US.pdf

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 02:55 AM
    I'm sure you guys couldn't care less, but my storm is in the mail and should be in my hands by this weekend. I ordered it from VZW Wireless and I just can't wait. This is my first BB, so I'm new to crackberry, and all I've been doing is youtubing and googling and reading stuff on this site about the storm. I just really can't wait...

Anyone else have this happen 2 them? Any suggestions on what I can do to help the time pass while I wait. I mean..I do work, from 2-11, but what else?
    Enjoy! My first BB was the storm on laubch day and I love it.
    02-19-09 06:34 AM
    Make a list of apps you wanna have. What do you wanna do with your Storm...

I'm not even sure. I haven't even begun to check out what kind of apps there are for the storm. All I am aware of is FB & Myspace. Any suggestions on what some of the good ones are? Some of the better free ones, if any?
    02-19-09 12:19 PM
    I was waiting for my storm too. Painful but its worth it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD