can someone tell me how to update...
    02-04-09 09:30 PM
    02-04-09 09:49 PM
    Go to the main storm forum page, read the first sub forum under the new os title and read the instructions on the how to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 09:51 PM
    If you can't find how to update in this forum, you shouldn't attempt the update.

Also, I'm still on .75; works really well.
    02-04-09 10:00 PM
    If you can't find how to update in this forum, you shouldn't attempt the update.

Be gentle...
    02-04-09 10:04 PM
    Well you should use the desktop manager software that came with your blackberry. If you have an apple that wont work. You can download the update directly to the phone, however if you do that be prepared to wait a really long time.

I am still running .75 too. I would update but since I am having my storm replaced I don't really see the point in doing it now. Last time I knew bb had released some updates but it wasn't an "official" update for Verizon yet, however that may have changed in the last week or so. You will have to check around on the forums here, the Verizon web page, or probably the bb page to confirm the information.
    02-04-09 10:14 PM
    Same here, working very well.

02-04-09 10:18 PM
    im still on the .75 too but only because a verizon employee told me i could update my phone but the updates havent been released because there is still bugs they re working out. also it would void my warranty! they said they'd know if i had updated or not. im not sure how true any of this is-
    02-04-09 10:20 PM
    can someone tell me how to update...

Why do you want to update? You have the latest official release.
    02-04-09 11:14 PM
    I'm still running .75 as well my friend. That is the most up-to-date OFFICIAL release OS there is.

Everyone else is running "leaked" versions of OS that were/are still under testing. download those here on crackberry and install at your own risk.
    02-04-09 11:19 PM
    in your bb somewhere there is a auto update. push it and it will say there are no current updates because you already have it. the high running software is not yet 100% bug free- so i wouldnt use it.
    02-04-09 11:26 PM
    Running .75 here and no complaints. I think I'd rather wait for the next official release than try to fix what ain't broke (I do have some problems but they're not severe and don't hinder me in using the phone as I normally would).

I think the good part about waiting is being SUPER pleased and excited about the next official release because I won't have anything but .75 to compare it to... the people who keep downloading the latest leaks won't be as impressed, since they're already acclimating to the improved speed and performance of the leaks.
    02-04-09 11:29 PM
    true - never thought of it that way
    02-07-09 03:25 PM
    Hey OT,

but to those of you still running .75

Can you send ringtones via MMS to others??? I can't for some reason.

I've sent ringtones in the past but now I'm thinking it was before I updated...

??

I have a thread on this but not many are responding
    02-07-09 03:43 PM
    I have .75 and am going to wait for the official release. It works and I have to many bad memories of upgrading WinMo devices.

Besides I might be the only one on the planet whose Storm works flawlessly.

02-07-09 04:06 PM
    Still rocking .75. I can't wait for the next official update! All the leaked updates sound decent enough. I'm gonna stay patient(its tough though!)

02-07-09 09:59 PM
    Hey OT,

but to those of you still running .75

Can you send ringtones via MMS to others??? I can't for some reason.

I've sent ringtones in the past but now I'm thinking it was before I updated...

??

I have a thread on this but not many are responding
    Surely this will work: FileManagerPro, a free app. It can deal with zip files. It seems to be simpatico with Docs 2 Go. I will try it tomorrow myself !

Doctor Neutron
    02-07-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD