I wasn't to anxious for the phone switch so I wasn't really worried about the release date, until now....dang why didn't I wait a couple more weeks to come to this forum. Guess I'm now in the same boat as all of you all
    10-27-08 08:45 PM
    Yeppers, now you know why its called crackberry
    10-27-08 08:47 PM
    I've been searching for info about the Storm for about a month and only tonight found CB.com--glad the supposed release date is only about 3 weeks away.
    10-27-08 10:36 PM
    U poor thing.......................................
    But before u can join u must be initiated; into the cult..........
    Let the games begin
    BWAHAAHAHAAAAAAHA
    10-27-08 11:52 PM
    yes, you must read both of the stickies, and also completely understand the flux capacitor capabilities of the 9530
    10-28-08 12:40 AM
    I'm more hooked on the actual release date than the phone. Everyone on this site makes it seem like the world will change in the next couple weeks. I want on board!!!
    10-28-08 06:37 AM
    I was anxious for this phone, but now I am torn between the Bold and Storm - :\
    10-28-08 07:37 AM
    ...waiting quietly in the wings for at least six months now for the launch of the Storm, I feel Christmas will come early this year... I really, really want my FIRST Blackberry... enough said, back to the wings.
    10-28-08 07:45 AM
    I was anxious for this phone, but now I am torn between the Bold and Storm - :\
    I wish I had a choice :S AT&T has absolutely NO signal here. Still, having to "settle" for the storm is something I'm willing to accept Plus I've had nothing but good things to say about Verizon, they've been awesome.
    10-28-08 09:38 AM
    I wish I had a choice :S AT&T has absolutely NO signal here. Still, having to "settle" for the storm is something I'm willing to accept Plus I've had nothing but good things to say about Verizon, they've been awesome.
    I'll take either, but I want both -

Both networks work fine here, except VZW works in the Metro and AT&T doesn't.
    10-28-08 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD