... That I spilled coffee all over my storm this morning! Its still working fine for now (I did the proper wet phone recovery procedure), but the screens a little tight, and the top left is double clicking here and there when I tap it. I love this! I can't wait to buy another outright from Telus when this one craps out!....... Fml.

Cam

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 09:25 PM
    LOL. Are you happy its working, or happy it may die so you can get a new one?
    04-12-10 09:57 PM
    Well.... I do rather like my S2 so I'd rather keep it than grab another! I had a 9700 that I JUST sold a week ago too that I could have used if this one sh**s the bed. Happy times!

04-12-10 10:02 PM
    Lol. I'm sorry, I had to login just to say that.

"Sh**s the bed. Happy times!" LOL

04-12-10 10:11 PM
    Well I do certainly have a way with words. The top left of the screen is nearly impossible to click now, so I can only type when rotated one way or portrait. Srart placing bets....I give this thing maybe 3-4 days till it decides its had enough. I'm taking it apart tonight to clean the crap out of the boards and housing which will (hopefully) extend its life a bit. I figure since my warranty was void the second that cup full of awesome spilled all over it.... May as well pull it apart and see what I can do in there.

Cam

04-13-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD