My son was trying to help me stop the annoying e-mails I get when I send an e-mail (a copy of what I just sent). Somehow he disabled me receiving any e-mails at all. What do I do?
    04-05-09 11:01 AM
    Undo what he did. How about an exact list of what he did. We can't read his mind.

You could always readd the account back to your BB and see if that fixes it.

As an FYI, if this was a GMail account (which is what it sounds like), and you're trying to test it by emailing yourself, you won't get those emails anymore. An outside account must email yours for you to get them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 11:05 AM
    What do you mean by "readd back to BB"? I am really new to BB and don't understand
    04-05-09 11:13 AM
    Delete the account off your BB and add it back, just like you did when you bought the phone and set up your email.

If Verizon sales rep set up your email to begin with, you might want to take the path of least resistance and call 611 for them to help you with the email setup on it. It would keep you from getting frustrated trying to fix it yourself, especially if you're new to BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD