Part of this has to do with a 3rd party app so that's why its here, sorry otherwise, anyway...Whenever I'm on a site that wants to base my location, it always says I'm located in Canada, I know this isn't because I have an unlocked phone because it happened with my other device as well. I know RIM is based out of Canada also, but is there a way to fix this, eh? Specifically with pageonce personal assistant app-I added an account and it said wrong username and password-which I know it wasn't-and then I see in parentheses-(Canada) after the name of the account and its not a company only based in Canada, if there's a way to fix this please tell me and thx in advance, I'm aboot to go nuts over this deal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 06:13 PM
    Part of this has to do with a 3rd party app so that's why its here, sorry otherwise, anyway...Whenever I'm on a site that wants to base my location, it always says I'm located in Canada, I know this isn't because I have an unlocked phone because it happened with my other device as well. I know RIM is based out of Canada also, but is there a way to fix this, eh? Specifically with pageonce personal assistant app-I added an account and it said wrong username and password-which I know it wasn't-and then I see in parentheses-(Canada) after the name of the account and its not a company only based in Canada, if there's a way to fix this please tell me and thx in advance, I'm aboot to go nuts over this deal

You're Canadian, buddeh! :P
    05-11-09 07:10 PM
    You're Canadian, buddeh! :P
    Nope, I'm not, but I do wish I was in Canada
    Oh wait is that a south park reference?
    05-11-09 07:31 PM
    Bis severs are in vansfa

05-11-09 08:45 PM
    *Canada

05-11-09 08:46 PM
    *Canada

So is it not possible to keep it from doing this?

05-12-09 03:10 PM
    Where are you located? are you close to the border or is your BB way off?
    05-12-09 03:13 PM
    Where are you located? are you close to the border or is your BB way off?
    Well I'm in eastern MN close to Minneapolis so not too far but still...

05-13-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD