I just got my storm last week and i love it but i have one question.... Where is the app store everyon is talking about... I dont have it... I see in my aplllication list and nothing shows on my phone.... I have it unlocked with tmobile if that is the reason
    02-10-09 02:19 AM
    The App Store is only launching around March/April so you'll need to wait a little while yet.

It's coming though ;-)
    02-10-09 02:39 AM
    Welcome to the Crack Nation.
    02-10-09 02:46 AM
    App Store is due out in March

App Center is an icon on the Blackberry, but the service book for it may only be on VZW. Don't worry though, it just has apps on it you already have access to (Facebook, MySpace, AIM, MSN, etc.) and a couple of VZW specific apps.
    Last edited by kokuryuha; 02-10-09 at 02:53 AM.
    02-10-09 02:48 AM
    Welcome to the Crack Nation.
    thank you... I used to be on blackberryforums.com but those boards seem to be dead now... I love the crackberry.com has all sorts of stuff
    02-10-09 09:09 AM
    App Store is due out in March

App Center is an icon on the Blackberry, but the service book for it may only be on VZW. Don't worry though, it just has apps on it you already have access to (Facebook, MySpace, AIM, MSN, etc.) and a couple of VZW specific apps.
    ohhh ok thank god lol... I thought i was going to miss out on the app store... and all the apps that are surely going to be on their... After spending 600.00 on my unlocked storm... I wanna use it like it was meant to
    02-10-09 09:10 AM
    welcome to CBland. You will discover, if you haven't already, that most if not ALL of the help you will ever need will be found at this site.
    02-10-09 09:10 AM
    ohhh ok thank god lol... I thought i was going to miss out on the app store... and all the apps that are surely going to be on their... After spending 600.00 on my unlocked storm... I wanna use it like it was meant to
    OMG $600.00? Are you sure of that number?
    02-10-09 01:47 PM
    OMG $600.00? Are you sure of that number?
    yea that's about what retail unlocked Storms were going for, on ebay at least. Full retail for a regular one is 500, unlock codes are typically 50ish unless you can get the unlock from VZW, which usually takes being a customer to get.
    02-10-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD