Ok, I have been a lurker of this site since May...I have used Blackberry since 2005.

To those of you who are not satisfied:

1. You are the one who whined about the release date.
    2. You are forgetting that OS updates occur.
    3. This is BB's first touchscreen model, let them work out the kinks. This is just going to help RIM improve on future models.
    4. You bought it.

All you who say you are switching to IPhone, go and leave now, dont let the door hit you in the behind.

I for one will be keeping my Storm, upgrading the OS when they come out and stay loyal to RIM.

Give it a chance and keep the trolls outta here.

Sorry I am just stating my side and I am on Hydrocodone from surgery recently.
    11-25-08 02:26 PM
    Wow, that's one heck of a first post..
    11-25-08 02:29 PM
    I am on Hydrocodone from surgery recently.
    You gonna share?
    11-25-08 02:30 PM
    Your post serves absolutely no purpose. Well done, you get an e for effort sport!
    11-25-08 02:30 PM
    Vegas, your post serves no purpose either. Neither do any of the other posts complaining about already known issues. No posts really serve any purpose, but we're here to discuss, and that's what he's doing.
    11-25-08 02:32 PM
    That explains his lack of disdain: loyalty and Hydrocodone.

To keep this thing, I would probably need something stronger than Fentanyl.
    11-25-08 02:32 PM
    good job george. i agree completely.
    11-25-08 02:33 PM
    Good show, couldn't have put it better myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 02:34 PM
    nice first post, i agree with you 100%
    11-25-08 02:35 PM
    Your post serves absolutely no purpose. Well done, you get an e for effort sport!
    Yes it does... it expresses his opinion... something everyone on here is entitled too... even the dang trolls (do wish they would leave though). Still love the pic that HaZe_X posted...
    11-25-08 02:36 PM
    With George on this one most of the pis**ng and moaning is coming from people with their first BB. It seems that people expected the world from this phone. Give RIM a break they put a product in our hands that we wanted. If they delayed until all the bugs were out people would be screaming for blood about not releasing the phone....remind anyone of MS and Vista?????? But I did switch to a MAC...lol
    11-25-08 02:37 PM
    LOL these pills got my head nuts...thank you Netflix and Workmans Comp, I get to have 2 months to tweak my Storm, got shipped out today.
    11-25-08 02:39 PM
    Damn george, a post like that would normally get you a 187 on the 9500 forum. lol

Get better.
    11-25-08 02:41 PM
    Thank You Georgeburger,
    All this complaners can leave. That was a great post, I have no problems with my storm. These people just want something to cry about.
    11-25-08 02:43 PM
    Ya I agree too. I get yelled at for speaking the truth in other posts haha. I have enough friends.
    11-25-08 02:46 PM
    very interesting post.... what'd u have surgery on?
    11-25-08 02:47 PM
    rock on George!
    11-25-08 02:50 PM
    I thought they were called Gremlins?
    11-25-08 02:51 PM
    Well I'll go into detail.

October 12, 0001 hours...I walked into my hotel room intoxicated. I used the bathroom, walk out and had my 6' 250 lbs brother charge at me with a big excercise ball. I fly back and complain my wrist was hurting

October 12, 1300 hrs, I was told I had a sprain.

November 11, I went to the clinic and my Navicular (Scaphoid) was fractured.

Operation November 21, I had a chunk of my pelvis chiselled out and placed between my broken bone. Screwed and Pinned.

2 hours after surgery I walk into a VZW store. Told they were sold out. Called 611, got it ordered.
    11-25-08 02:57 PM
    Ya I agree too. I get yelled at for speaking the truth in other posts haha. I have enough friends.
    Actually, you get yelled out because when people start a topic, you resolve to name calling when you have the lack of skill to actually post something correctly in english.
    11-25-08 03:13 PM
    Well VZW llied to me hardcore. Had a supervisor named Trent tell me to chill out and be lucky that I got an early upgrade...To me that shows that he was a smarta$$.

Back to rest
    11-25-08 03:54 PM
    Ok, I have been a lurker of this site since May...I have used Blackberry since 2005.

To those of you who are not satisfied:

1. You are the one who whined about the release date.
    2. You are forgetting that OS updates occur.
    3. This is BB's first touchscreen model, let them work out the kinks. This is just going to help RIM improve on future models.
    4. You bought it.

All you who say you are switching to IPhone, go and leave now, dont let the door hit you in the behind.

I for one will be keeping my Storm, upgrading the OS when they come out and stay loyal to RIM.

Can I get a AMEN!
    11-25-08 04:18 PM
    I have to agree. It does get old that people complain about something so new. I mean how good were your first time witha girl or a boy. The point is you got to work it before you can get good. And also you should share the painkillers cause vzw is a big pain in my a** lol
    11-25-08 04:22 PM
    i agree George well said and great first post!! Now if the haters would read it and do something!
    11-25-08 04:25 PM
    George,

I think those who have no issues are mostly the ones who do not have it, or have it for recreational use. If I have a business to run where everything I do is important, it is important for things to work right.
    If you're on pain killers and ripping off Worker's Comp, then you probably do not have same work ethics as someone who has to worry about doing all that is right to make your payroll happen. You probably have all the time in the world to just hang out around your house and use this thing as a toy rather than a business tool. This is where the professionals come in. Being in a professional competitive environment there is simply no excuse for having a product that does not work well.
    The posts I've posted are at least about issues. Well known or not, but hopefully they get the attention of the manufacturer so we can ALL benefit from it. This post on the other hand started with nothing relevant to the issue at all. It was posted by an individual who currently doesn't have the Storm, who is sitting at home on pain killers, and on a worker's comp claim that seems fraudulent from the explanation provided. I'm glad you are able to benefit from the honest work many of us do and from the WC insurance it provides for you to abuse. You will also benefit from our effort in making the case known to RIM. Unfortunately, you are a great mascot here to some. Now that is sad.
    11-25-08 05:35 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD