Story: Today I went to BestBuy (where I bought my Storm) to see if they would exchange it due to problems I was having. I talked to the Phone related people and they told me to talk to Geek Squad, so I went over to the Geek Squad table that is in BestBuy and they told me to go talk to the Phone related people... So after that useless journey I went to the Verizon store. I got inline for Technical Support and I told the guy who helped me what my problem was. He didn't look at my storm at all, he took my word for it. He called up Customer Service on my phone and just told them to ship me a new one lol. I've had this storm for about 2 months so it's past it's 30 day warranty. I was worried I wouldn't get a new one, but it was so easy! No problems at all. My new phone should be here in 2 days =) Hopefully it's a good one!

My phone problems: Random reboots, freezing, etc. etc. the usual problems, but the one problem I had that got me a new phone was the screen had a clicking / sticking / squeaking problem. As I said before I didn't have to show the guy my Storm, he just took my word for it. =)
    02-23-09 10:37 PM
    Must be how bad the problems are. Let us know how the replacement works.
    02-23-09 10:42 PM
    I too had my first Storm replaced without the tech really looking at it. But i returned mine because the battery wouldn't last more than a day and that the shinny lock & mute button cover was coming off. They tried replacing it with a refurbished one that i would get in two days... but after complaining for a couple minutes he pulled a new one of the box and just pulled my SD card out of the old one.
    02-23-09 11:04 PM
    Getting my 2 month old storm replaced by Vodafone today after a random and repeated opening of different screens with no input from me started to happen yesterday???? Only getting it replaced after refusing to pay the 50 "recovery" charge they wanted - WHAT?????
    02-24-09 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD