So I was trying to get a video on to my computer that my friend sent me and it woudn't show up, so after I unpluged the Storm it said that the media card inserted contained errors and then all my videos were gone. So restarted my phone and now all my pictures, except for the ones i took with the storm, are gone and so are my videos and music. I have no idea what happened but i need to get this stuff back! Help!
    02-09-09 05:36 PM
    OH MY SWEET JESUS! it fixed itself that was weird as ****
    02-09-09 05:57 PM
    Glad it fixed itself! I would hate to lose my pics. You should back them up just in case...you never know.
    02-09-09 05:59 PM
    It could have been a problem with the card not being inserted firmly and thus not being read correctly. However I would back up the Memory Card to your PC and then format the Memory Card to be safe.
    02-09-09 07:03 PM
    So I was trying to get a video on to my computer that my friend sent me and it woudn't show up, so after I unpluged the Storm it said that the media card inserted contained errors and then all my videos were gone. So restarted my phone and now all my pictures, except for the ones i took with the storm, are gone and so are my videos and music. I have no idea what happened but i need to get this stuff back! Help!
    If this does ever happen again get a converter so you can plug your card directly into your computer. DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING TO THE CARD AFTER ERROR! There are then products you can find to restore deleted files. After you find the program you can run it on your card and it will restore all lost data. Amazing!
    02-09-09 07:08 PM
    In order to fix it... reconnect ur phone to ur computer in usb mode.... go to "my computer" then right click on drive containing ur bb... then select "properties" >>> "tools" then click "check now" for error checking... check auto-correct and that will fix your problem
    02-09-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD