Since i'm waay to smart to read my manual, I'd figure that i could fumble my way through the storm and figure it out.

3 weeks later and i just figured out how to select text in the browser and copy / paste.

Just select the arrow icon next to the + - zoom icons. Bamm you can now select and copy text.

Three days ago i was about to throw my storm in a fit of rage against a soft pile of pillows. I was mad but not dumb

Learn from me, a knew bee.

newb out.
    12-29-08 07:04 PM
    too funny. You know there is a tips and tricks thread that is a sticky that is definitely worth reading.

Makes for less frustration in having to discover stuff when you can just read about it.
    12-29-08 07:20 PM
    Thread moved.
    12-29-08 07:26 PM
    OMG ! I have been suffering in silence !

Doctor Neutron
    12-29-08 10:02 PM
    OMG ! I have been suffering in silence !

Doctor Neutron
    LMAO......
    12-29-08 10:06 PM
    In text messages and the like you can also use two fingers to select text block. First finger in front of text and second finger in back of text and it all gets highlighted. Then BB button and cut or copy etc. Did you play the tutorial on the STORM device when you got it? It shows it in there.
    12-30-08 03:20 AM
    This is my first Blackberry experience. After just 2 days with my new Storm, I had the fleeting thought of the Storm smashing against the wall. Thankfully my will power prevailed and I still have my Storm.
    The original OS (.63 I believe) was poor at best. I then when to .75 which made some good changes to the Storm and actually made it useable. I hammer my Storm. I browse at least 1-2 hours a day, I am constantly texting my kids (Ha It's the only way the talk to me!) My Calendar is my memory (getting old!)
    The Storm has been exactly what I needed for my everyday tasks. But it still was bugging, so I loaded the leaked .83 OS. Much better. The phone still lags a bit when going from program to program, especially when leaving the phone portion and going to another app.
    Since I have uploaded the .85 Leaked OS. Not sure that I see a big difference other that speed with the accelerometor. It does not seem that it locks up as with the .75 and older OS's.
    Over all I am pleased with my Storm. I look forward to the next official Verizon OS upgrade.
    12-30-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD