05-09-10 02:06 PM
33 12
tools
    I love my storm clickity click. Thus is my first one and it works flawlessly. Hehe.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-03-10 01:38 AM
    I don't think the secret to success is to make the same product everyone else is making
    Surepress is one of the biggest reasons I dumped the iphone for Storm2.
    I for one think that an option should be implemented. I've noticed in all my storms and my friends storms the decrease in clickiness when three g is on. Or wifi. I like surepress but I'd like an option for it. The new touch screen device won't have a push screen. So it will be in os6 to just use it as a touch screen and no need to click. So the option is there and the programing of os six is also there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 02:05 AM
    yes i have indeed seen the os6 video, looks very promising and seems like they did rethink their marketing strategy, but we'll have to see how well it'll work with their storm's piezo technology. in my opinion their OS 6 would work superb if they just used a capacitive touch screen like all other touch screens. their goal of making a clickable touch screen is indeed special to their company, but there needs to be much more improvements to it to function perfectly. I hope they get everything right for the upcoming storm 3
    I agree with everything you said. The clicky screen can be very buggy. If it had a normal touchscreen I would've stayed with RIM. OS6 with a regular touchscreen and beefed up hardware would be very nice and might get me back into bb devices. It would also be nice if BIS users didn't have to suffer with truncated emails.
    05-03-10 04:00 AM
    I don't think the secret to success is to make the same product everyone else is making
    Surepress is one of the biggest reasons I dumped the iphone for Storm2.
    +1. Think the clicking screen is the best part of my S2.
    Really hope RIM doesn't drop that innovation!!
    05-03-10 09:57 AM
    If you want a non-click touchscreen, then why do you want a Blackberry? RIM holds the patents for SureType and it makes it more like typing on a non-touch blackberry, so they will probably use it for eternity.
    05-03-10 10:06 AM
    Got my replacement phone, click is better.

Hopefully this one will be good for a while!!

JP
    05-04-10 02:50 PM
    Well if RIM was making devices for business and not general consumers then they should rethink their marketing scheme. Have you seen the OS6 video?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i saw it there was a lady in a suit so business enough haha
    05-05-10 12:13 AM
    So I've had my Storm2 for almost a week, still going good!

It seems to click better too!
    JP
    05-09-10 02:06 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD