I understand that the Storm has some hardware issues and don't want to take away from that. However from my understanding most of the issues are software or OS related.

So my confusion is that we now have pics of Storm 2 so is this going to have the same OS that we all agree isn't doing the job or does it have a new OS that is going to be super duper?

If it's a new OS why build a new device why not just update to OS to "fix" our current Storms? If same old OS what's the point of a new device?

Not being facitious or a storm hater or a fan boy just that this doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Any thoughts?

OH and the confusion may have something to do with the pitcher of margaritas with dinner
    Last edited by Beagles Rule; 05-14-09 at 07:56 PM.
    05-14-09 07:28 PM
    they're doing both.

updating the os for current storm users and bringing out a more solid piece of hardware. nothin wrong with that
    05-14-09 07:59 PM
    I think a lot of people are confused by this and there will be thousands of answers, and they're probably all correct.

I think you're wrong (or anyone else) to assume that the only problem with the Storm is software. People have pieced together different OS's and come up with nothing too great.
    05-14-09 08:15 PM
    the storm 2 is pretty far out, the storm software issues will be resolved long before the storm 2 goes to carriers...
    05-14-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD