No, I am NOT going to cheat on my husband. I find myself wanting to cheat on my Storm with my former Curve. I have had the Storm since day 1 but cannot get used to typing on it. I have done every upgrade there has been but nothing has helped improve my typing on it.

I have acrylic nails so I shortened my thumbs down to nothing. It didn't help much. I type as slow as I can but still make at least 1 or 2 typing errors every two words. I watch the blue light but have a hard time seeing where it is. Unfortunately my thumbs are not See Thru. I love the screen...the camera resolution & most other things about it. I just don't know how much longer I can deal with the slow typing and errors. I own a nail salon so I use it all day long recording clients appointments, making calls, checking emails..sending texts, I find myself wasting so much time trying to correct everything. It has been 3 months and I see no improvement in my speed or accuracy.
    A customer came into the salon today with her Curve. I picked it up and zoomed through everything I typed. I guess I should try someone elses Storm and see if it is something with my phone in general. I am eligable for an upgrade this fall. I wonder what I will do.
    I love the phone in general...but hate this part of it. Help me stay faithful..Talk me out of the affair.
    02-24-09 10:59 PM
    Try using the auto correct feature. I guarantee you will have no issue with typing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 11:02 PM
    just dont kiss it on the lips

keep it purely physical

oh wait, you were talking about the phone....
    02-24-09 11:05 PM
    Play word mole more often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 11:38 PM
    Funny post. lol. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that you moved on for a reason.

I'm not sure if you have messed with beta OS's but , I upgraded to .103 about 3 days ago. It has crashed on me, so be forewarned but, as for typing the blue light does follow your inputs faster than .75. It will start to lag for me, but I have to start typing fast, much faster than I could in .75.
    Last edited by Masun; 02-24-09 at 11:51 PM. Reason: added suggestion
    02-24-09 11:47 PM
    Good luck on all your future affairs...
    02-24-09 11:48 PM
    To be honest with you. You should go back to the Curve if your used to having those keys to type on. I loved my Curve. Had it in a car accident I got in and trashed it. Then went through insurrance to get a brand new one. Its still in the box.

BTW........I orderded a Blackberry Curve 8900 and it should be here tommarow. You think what you got going on is bad? Imagine having Both Blackberrys on your belt like I will after tommarow simply because I LOVE both of them and cant let any of them go. Not to mention the 3 Storms I have brand new in boxes and the 8330 still new in the box My addiction. Pure Blackberry I can type on a touch screen or use full qwerty. But with your nail situation, I can understand where your comming from. Just get an 8330 and switch them up and sell the Storm on ebay You'll make more money off of it lol
    02-25-09 12:10 AM
    ^--- Good to see that i'm not alone in this... I have the bold, pearl flip, Curve 8900 and now the storm... They all have their pluses, so I can't get rid of them.
    02-25-09 12:27 AM
    Most women storm users i meet do not like it and prefer the curve.

Except for my fiancé. She uses it more than me
    02-25-09 12:29 AM
    ^--- Good to see that i'm not alone in this... I have the bold, pearl flip, Curve 8900 and now the storm... They all have their pluses, so I can't get rid of them.
    Blackberry addicts at there best. The Bold is probably next up lol
    02-25-09 12:29 AM
    No, I am NOT going to cheat on my husband. I find myself wanting to cheat on my Storm with my former Curve.
    DAMN! I was getting excited
    02-25-09 01:14 AM
    i almost got a curve. i tried my gf's new 8330 before i got the storm and almost wished i hadn't got used to its practicality and directness. It's very polished at what it does compared to the Storm which seems kinda buggy after less than a weeks ownership.
    02-25-09 01:22 AM
    you should go bold
    02-25-09 02:07 AM
    Curve rules!! Forget the storm! Just wait until dust settles into ur fancy dancy new phone & you can't "push it in" anymore.. It's just all jammed up!

Lol
    02-26-09 04:19 PM
    funny ..
    02-26-09 04:43 PM
    as long as your not cheating on your blackberry with an iphone i think its all good lol
    02-26-09 04:44 PM
    wow user0101 your a hater lmao
    02-26-09 04:48 PM
    Hang onto your Storm until the Niagra (Bold) comes out then sell the storm and buy the Niagra. You'll love it even more than your curve....WAY FAST!!
    02-26-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD