Ok maybe I have different settings than everyone else, but I can one-touch select and click everywhere.

Buttons, Menus, Web Links - EVERYWHERE

Please give me a specific example of where I need to "target/touch/click".

Do you even have a Storm?
    I have the storm. Here's an example from this morning...

When I visited this page to get a bus schedule:
    CommuterPage Transit Schedules

I tried to just click. Sometimes I'd get the wrong link. Sometimes the page would scroll up or down. Sometimes the menu's would just go away or come back.

Sure, I could bring up the cursor or zoom first, but that's an extra step, and that's if the menu is showing.
    11-24-08 08:42 AM
    I have the storm. Here's an example from this morning...

When I visited this page to get a bus schedule:
    CommuterPage Transit Schedules

I tried to just click. Sometimes I'd get the wrong link. Sometimes the page would scroll up or down. Sometimes the menu's would just go away or come back.

Sure, I could bring up the cursor or zoom first, but that's an extra step, and that's if the menu is showing.
    I just checked this page on mine and it work perfectly - I just aimed and clicked right on the link first try.

I don't know what to tell you...

Maybe try increasing your Browser's font size?
    11-24-08 08:51 AM
    The article makes PERFECT SENSE if you've actually used both devices

Typing on the Storm is a chore. The Bold, in comparison, is a much more solid device. I'm gutted, actually, as I took my Bold back for a Storm.
    But wouldn't you say that process is the same for both? With the only difference being the click. I've played with an phone and its not like you can type without looking at the keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 10:27 AM
    I left an iPhone after 7 months with it and ATT.

IMHO, the Storm IS better. Here's why:

• I can type faster on the SureType Keyboard than i ever could on the iPhone. With EITHER Keyboard!
    • The charge on the Storm lasts for 2 days with heavy use for emailing and texting. there is no F****** WAY you could EVER claim that with an iPhone. EVER. SERIOUSLY!
    • The iPhone uses Mac OSX to run everything - and I own and use several Macs - but you can keep the smooth animations and slick interface. I'd MUCH rather have my email and texting. I could not receive email on my iPhone unless I checked it periodically. Even though I HAD IT SET TO CHECK EVERY 15 MINUTES. It never happened. Even Yahoo, which is supposed to PUSH never did on the iPhone. (AKA iDon't-Get-Email)
    • Call quality - uh, can you say ATT? And dropped calls on Million Dollar Clients? Failed calls? (AKA iDrop)
    • Phone freezes (AKA iFreeze)?

After having the phone replaced 3 times, I decided it was NOT just the phone, but the poor network service that detracted from the core use of the iPhone.

All of these contributing factors have me wondering WHY I waited so damned long to get a BlackBerry and get back to Verizon again.

Oh, and if you must text or email while driving or in class, then don't get a touch screen. Pretty simple. And try not to kill anyone while doing it.

Lastly, I was so thrilled to get rid of my iPhone that I blended it. and just like the guy from WillItBlend.com - I got it to make some iSmoke.

Good riddance, and I'm still an Apple guy - just not an iSuckPhone guy.
    11-24-08 11:16 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD