I'll have to agree with Don about the picture extension...

Looks pretty fake to me...until somebody can provide the rest of the image that displays all of the software as well as the copyright, I'm not buying it
    12-06-08 01:27 PM
    Why you wantyed to waste people's time, the site's space, and valuable bandwidth escapes me - - unless you really are a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, slack jamed hermaphrodite? Could be...

****'s with no life, or anything better to do!
    12-06-08 01:29 PM
    Just look at his previous posts..................he's practically brand new to BlackBerry let alone be connected with such high powers.....lol
    12-06-08 01:33 PM
    Why you wantyed to waste people's time, the site's space, and valuable bandwidth escapes me - - unless you really are a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, slack jamed hermaphrodite? Could be...
    Are you serious with this? Why are you bringing intersexed people into this? How about get a little more creative with your insults and less offensive.
    12-06-08 02:19 PM
    I read the whole thing, and I understand what your point is, however.... I still don't think some of the reactions to this thread, or any of the other threads I have seen with responses like this, are totally necessary...

There needs to be some stand point of understanding that there are new folks to message boards, or technology all together...

I am not saying that I agree with the OP in this instance, however the degree of some of the reply's are a bit harsh, no matter what the OP's intentions...

Unless someone is attacking them directly, I see no need for the responses like I have seen on this board...

It is actually deterring to the goal of the board to have that, weather or not the original post is useful...
    A lot of people on this board are tech geeks. Some pride themselves being on the bleeding edge of technology. Some people like that bought the Storm simply because its the NEW Blackberry. So when rumors of a new version emerge, something they can't have or get yet, their pride factors in. Their reactions vary, from debunking the rumor to restore their place at the edge. To attacking the person because their own pride was wounded because the poster had access to something they don't (though not in this particular case).

Me, i'm running the leaked .75 version. It's stable, alledgedly the same as VZ's official (TMK) and simply too much hassle to upgrade a simple .01 version point. From past experience, software changing +.01 is usually someone forgot to spell check something
    12-06-08 02:51 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD