If you are like me and love a qwerty keyboard you will not like the Storm. The only way to get a full qwerty keyboard on the Storm is to turn it sideways. turning it sideways requires two hands...UGH...One you turn the Storm device up the only keyboard is SureType. (abc)
    11-22-08 08:40 AM
    I have an Alias, so I am used to typing with the phone turned sideways To each their own though.. I thought there was another option other than suretype when it was turned vertical.. Either way, I have to wait and see.. Should have it Monday/Tuesday

Enjoy
    11-22-08 08:42 AM
    I liked the keyboard, but I almost never type one handed, even on my Chocolate.
    11-22-08 08:45 AM
    If you are like me and love a qwerty keyboard you will not like the Storm. The only way to get a full qwerty keyboard on the Storm is to turn it sideways. turning it sideways requires two hands...UGH...One you turn the Storm device up the only keyboard is SureType. (abc)

U just figured this out? This has been known for months....Did u research the device at all?
    11-22-08 08:48 AM
    That would be a new experience to a degree. At least the Storm gives you the option for Suretype or multi tap. I wouldn't mind the full qwerty once turned sideways.
    11-22-08 08:48 AM
    I usually do not do that much research since the best way to determine if i will pesonally like it is to pick it up & play......I am just throughing this out because I can see a good amount of people discovering this only at the time of trying it.....
    11-22-08 08:53 AM
    wow..........................
    11-22-08 08:57 AM
    hey easy on me..I just discovered Pong & PacMan
    11-22-08 08:59 AM
    I love it. Just takes a little getting used to. This phone is pretty amazing. Still some things I hope are worked out with a software update, but overall I am pleased.
    11-22-08 09:01 AM
    FYI - I love qwerty and I love my storm. Plus, you're cheating yourself if you don't give SureType a try because it works really well also. I personally am faster using SureType at this point, but not by much. I love the keyboards and the sure press screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 09:05 AM
    I really like the qwerty keyboard on this device. The more I play on it the more I am better at it than on my 8830...
    11-22-08 09:05 AM
    I use SureType on my pearl ALL the time *cuz multi tap is stupid*

Granted it takes a lil adaptation but I can knock out texts and emails super quick.

I love that the storm has a landscape qwerty. That's awesome.

If the phone sucks so bad return it. >_>
    11-22-08 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD