If you are having doubts about the phone just return it.. the facts are this phone does need a LITTLE more time. But with every update this phone has been getting SLIGHTLY better. They are working on it.

just return it if you are having doubts and DEFINITELY give the storm another shot at the end of the summer, by then software will be MUCH improved and i'm sure the hardware will be slightly improved also!

This phone will be a great one with a little bit of time. Alot of people don't have patience thats why i'm saying just return it!!! BUT think about getting it again in 6 months... fanboys agree?
    01-03-09 08:15 AM
    i have iphone when first come out and i have to wait like 6 months to see my iphone realy works good after two or three upgrades just give some time to developers to fix the issues that's my opinion
    01-03-09 08:52 AM
    Mine works nearly perfectly now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 12:22 PM
    If you are having doubts about the phone just return it.. the facts are this phone does need a LITTLE more time. But with every update this phone has been getting SLIGHTLY better. They are working on it.

just return it if you are having doubts and DEFINITELY give the storm another shot at the end of the summer, by then software will be MUCH improved and i'm sure the hardware will be slightly improved also!

This phone will be a great one with a little bit of time. Alot of people don't have patience thats why i'm saying just return it!!! BUT think about getting it again in 6 months... fanboys agree?
    I second that.
    01-03-09 05:11 PM
    im returning my storm. its too much work to do simple things. i dont recommend this phone for people that really want to get on with business - swiftly lol
    01-03-09 05:17 PM
    im returning my storm. its too much work to do simple things. i dont recommend this phone for people that really want to get on with business - swiftly lol
    Well buddy after reading all your post sounds like any smart phones is not for you. But instead of blaming the Storm for the lack of experience on using such phones you should of said that a Notebook would of been a better choice for you.
    01-03-09 05:27 PM
    Mine's working at the same level as my curve that I replaced. Hardware and software are on par or
    Better than any of the dozen or so smart phones I've owned. I understand there have been issues
    But I think we also have a lot of nitpicky whiners here too. Just my .02

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD