I finally got the OS, but I have so many Icons missing, even though I did a Back up, I lost all my apps, games and even the browser Icon if it's hidden where is it? I can't find it... ,
    This is such a sour aftertaste after getting this long awaited official update.

Please help

===============

Edit:
    I found most of my missing Icons through DM. The only ones lost were my 3rd party apps. Thanks!
    Last edited by Zero2026; 06-01-09 at 02:22 AM.
    06-01-09 02:04 AM
    Go to email setup under setup and resend your service books. This seemed to help me when I upgraded to the leaked .148 a few weeks ago. Everything came back.
    06-01-09 02:05 AM
    Also, double check your application loader. Silly as it sounds, it may have just not installed the extras. I end up having to show people how to reinstall wordmole and such all the time. :P
    06-01-09 02:07 AM
    06-01-09 02:09 AM
    Has anyone else had problems with Outlook appointments syncing up? I can't get any of my appointments downloaded, although my contacts and tasks have all downloaded.
    06-01-09 02:11 AM
    Has anyone else had problems with Outlook appointments syncing up? I can't get any of my appointments downloaded, although my contacts and tasks have all downloaded.
    Yeah, my calendar appointments have never sync'd right. That's why I just do a backup instead. I don't really use Outlook anyway.
    06-01-09 02:17 AM
    Found everything but my 3rd party apps, I guess there was no way to back them up.. or maybe I did something wrong.. still thanks to all of those who bothered reading my problem.
    06-01-09 02:20 AM
    Your 3rd party apps SHOULD be there, just not registered or set up. If not, just reload them. 3rd party apps do normally require for you to reload them or reregister.
    06-01-09 02:28 AM
    Found everything but my 3rd party apps, I guess there was no way to back them up.. or maybe I did something wrong.. still thanks to all of those who bothered reading my problem.
    It's a separate process to back up 3rd party apps as DM does not have that option yet. If you didn't back them up as per guide in my signature, then unfortunately, you would have to redownload them
    06-01-09 02:35 AM
    Also, double check your application loader. Silly as it sounds, it may have just not installed the extras. I end up having to show people how to reinstall wordmole and such all the time. :P
    Perhaps you cam share this secret with me too? I can not find Application loader or any way to list installed items. Using Application Loader on DM 4.7 doesn't provide an option to do so, unless I am completely missing it.

I upgraded to 148 and am missing WordMole, BrickBreaker, and more.

Please advise.
    06-01-09 03:43 PM
    Yup, I had to use AppLoader as well. For me, the BBMemoPad and BBTasks did not load. I was really concerned for a bit considering MemoPad is where I keep all important IDs/Passwords.

Then, once reloaded, I re-ran the Restore and everything was back in place.
    06-01-09 04:22 PM
    Perhaps you cam share this secret with me too? I can not find Application loader or any way to list installed items. Using Application Loader on DM 4.7 doesn't provide an option to do so, unless I am completely missing it.

I upgraded to 148 and am missing WordMole, BrickBreaker, and more.

Please advise.
    In DM, just go to AppLoader, and click Start button under Add/Remove Applications. A check-mark means its already on your device. Put a check mark on the item you want to load, it it happens right away. Then, move onto the next one.
    06-01-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD