I suggest all of you fill out this form:

www .verizonwireless .com /b2c/contact/email.jsp

(there are spaces in the url because of posting rules)

I bought this phone from pre-order at Best Buy, and was planning on returning it and switching back to my 8830, or even switching to ATT within the month time period. I feel as if I was lied to by the customer service, sales and tech reps at Verizon, who told me that the phone would be fixed with 4.7.075, which it was not. They urged me not to return the phone because it would be fixed, sucking me into staying on past the return date. I suppose I should not have bought a phone on pre-order, but is this really our fault as loyal RIM and Verizon customers? The only reason I did not return my phone and get back my upgrade is because I was lied to. If you feel that you too were lied to, please email customer service at the above link and express your dissatisfaction. I plan to switch carriers if I am not given a new upgrade to use on a more suitable device (aka a full qwerty blackberry). I suggest you do the same. There is certainly power in numbers.
    05-12-09 06:35 PM
    go up to .141 and you'll love it i downgraded to the curve back in January and just seen the post of the new apps and leaks for the storm and I love the 3.2 and the picture quality of the storm so I decided to go back to the storm and upgraded to the .141 and I looooooove it no turning back baby!!! Team Gato is here to stay!!!
    05-12-09 06:41 PM
    ultimately its your choice to keep the device. however, i can understand why you're unhappy with your choice. i'm sure you could make an arguement to exchange for another device if you call to VZW customer service. but what you're describing wont' make any difference. they're well aware of the concensus with the users. they're still testing, all you're gonna do is make more work for some poor 20 something kid who just wants a paycheck. either be patient and take it upon yourself to work with it until the software is available, or jump ship, buy a different phone, whatever you want.

my point is, they already know.
    05-12-09 07:00 PM
    If it were me, I would have posted this in the rants/rave section.

I find it slightly difficult to believe that they would make you stay with the storm. I had a curve for about two hours (free with ne2), told them I didn't like it and they took it back with no questions.
    05-12-09 11:22 PM
    I'm satisfied with my storm. Mostly.. My main problem with it would have to be the screen click issue. I bought my first one on january 1st. I am currently on my 4th new and 1 certified as new device... Which would make 5 devices in 5 months due to the same problem. Which I am in the process of getting my 6th one! Only thing I hate about it...
    05-12-09 11:26 PM
    I'm satisfied with my storm. Mostly.. My main problem with it would have to be the screen click issue. I bought my first one on january 1st. I am currently on my 4th new and 1 certified as new device... Which would make 5 devices in 5 months due to the same problem. Which I am in the process of getting my 6th one! Only thing I hate about it...
    What was wrong with five storms?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 11:37 PM
    6 in 6 months? I break phones all the time and I can't beat that record.
    05-12-09 11:40 PM
    is there a form I can fill out for CB thanking them for saving my beloved Stormie?!?

Thanks, Kevin!

There's my form!

05-12-09 11:44 PM

i had 5 in the matter of two weeks, a few FRU DOA's will do that to ya
    05-12-09 11:47 PM
    I hate those fru phones it always takes two or three I had that prob with my last LG.

05-13-09 12:12 AM
    it was weird, i've always had good luck with FRUs, must be a new company dealing with the refurbishing, or a new location and staff doing QC
    05-13-09 12:24 AM
    were do i send my complaint about having a Storm that works?
    05-13-09 01:43 AM
    were do i send my complaint about having a Storm that works?
    they exist? you wouldn't know it around here
    05-13-09 12:46 PM
    I’m infuriated!!! My phone works fine, so i can't get in on the "CAL" and get my free $25 accessory from the settlement
    05-13-09 01:27 PM

Screen click issue... After so long the card trick quits working...
    05-13-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD