If you believe that .113 will be the next OS released you deserve to be punched in the teeth. With that said, today is the day we take back the forums from misinformation. It is up to us to properly inform and educate the "lost ones". Educated users are better crackheads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 03:01 PM
    If you believe that .113 will be the next OS released you deserve to be punched in the teeth. With that said, today is the day we take back the forums from misinformation. It is up to us to properly inform and educate the "lost ones". Educated users are better crackheads.

dude you crack me up
    04-14-09 03:02 PM
    The lord is our savor, Amen

04-14-09 03:03 PM
    didn't we just do this somewhere ?
    04-14-09 03:06 PM
    I don't expect anything less than blind and utter obedience from my dark minions of the night.

I <3 minions.

04-14-09 03:07 PM
    Update: it has been brought to my attention that alleged "carriers" using a so-called "9500" device...to this I say INFADELS! Convert to 9530 or suffer smiting by the almighty smiter!

04-14-09 03:13 PM
    yea! lets burn some stuff!!!! in our blind obedience! haha sorry but yea we need to stop this. people need to start reading before they post because there are like 3 different threads in the os section with almost the same damn title and then there are a few in main section. seriously people need to read or try searching before reporting the same thing. i am with ya it is annoying seeing every other thread giving false info especially the same false info.
    04-14-09 03:13 PM
    I Was At The Mall Today And The Guy In The Verizon Kiosk Told Me That 113 Will Be Out On Monday And It Roxors And The Iphone Sucks
    Last edited by RCCollins; 04-14-09 at 03:18 PM.
    04-14-09 03:16 PM
    I WAS At The Mall Today And The Guy In The Verizon Kiosk Told Me That 113 Will Be Out On Monday And It Roxorz And The Iphone Sucks
    imagine that
    04-14-09 03:17 PM
    Kiosk may not know thu word of prophecy. Only allowst thy heart and common ******* sense to lead you.

04-14-09 03:19 PM
    I Was At The Mall Today And The Guy In The Verizon Kiosk Told Me That 113 Will Be Out On Monday And It Roxors And The Iphone Sucks
    incredible.
    You should have told him you've had .113 for 2 weeks and it doesn't roxxor anything.
    i heard from the ceo of vzw that they are putting iphones into a blender and injecting them into the storm trying to make the next os hahaha sorry couldnt resist
    04-14-09 03:20 PM
    And the lord doth say bless this thine holy blackberry storm of Verizon. That with it thou dost rule thine world

04-14-09 03:23 PM
    Patches 152,
    New born herein pledges blind obedience, forever more. Believers in .113 OS salvation, will be delivered unto your punching machine. Call on me for your body guard needs....
    Horseshoe
    04-14-09 03:27 PM
    Yea the op is right. Everyone knows its gonna be 4.7.0.85
    04-14-09 03:29 PM
    We should just start a thread and shun all the misinformers' and after we shun them stone them to death. So in this thread we post the names of all the people posting false information.
    04-14-09 03:29 PM

Get a grip man. I dont care if its .113 or whatever magical number "your highness" is sure that it is. All i care about is the OS coming out and when I read on Engadget and PC World that it will be released within the next 2 weeks im going to lean on wishful thinking instead of bein a know it all pessimist like you.

Since you know so much, create your own genius blog and stop using Crackberry for the same things you diss all of us about using blogs and rumor mills for. Hypocrite.
    04-14-09 03:32 PM
    I was told that in June we can use iphone's 3.0 on our storm if it's unlocked
    04-14-09 03:35 PM
    Owner's Lounge, here we come!

Edit: Wow. We arrived faster than I thought... happened while I was typing.
    04-14-09 03:40 PM
    I wanted to thank you guys. I was in need of a good laugh.
    04-14-09 03:40 PM
    Get a grip man. I dont care if its .113 or whatever magical number "your highness" is sure that it is. All i care about is the OS coming out and when I read on Engadget and PC World that it will be released within the next 2 weeks im going to lean on wishful thinking instead of bein a know it all pessimist like you.

Since you know so much, create your own genius blog and stop using Crackberry for the same things you diss all of us about using blogs and rumor mills for. Hypocrite.
    Anyone and anything that predicts an OS to be released as "official" as far out as 2 weeks is speculation, pure and simple. This has been said many times, but if a build has passed testing, they won't wait two weeks to release it. And if they still need two weeks, that means testing is still undeway and it cannot yet be determined whether the OS will actually pass testing. If you desire proof: remember that we have heard the same "2 week" spiel since the January, yet still no VZW release more than 3 months later.
    04-14-09 03:43 PM
    Reading the first page of this thread got me thinking of the movie Role Models and the L.A.I.R. role play societies....

I hath slayed thee
    04-14-09 03:46 PM

I tried to do this today, but got shut down by the mods
    04-14-09 03:48 PM
    Thou wasn't holy and sarcastic eth enough. There can be only anti-n00b cult. P hath been chosen to lead the flock of blog non-believers. Yay, thine is thy light that hath this frosty brew for thus.

04-14-09 04:09 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD