05-30-09 10:02 PM
31 12
tools
    No their is a difference heard they addd a couple things one is flick scrolling storing apps on memory card. Its all in the change log

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 07:05 PM
    No their is a difference heard they addd a couple things one is flick scrolling storing apps on memory card. Its all in the change log

You are so mean! Ha ha ha ha ha!
    05-30-09 07:29 PM
    When can I download "ota" if I'm still on .75?

You will receive an email from Verizon when it is available for you to download.
    05-30-09 08:27 PM

I actually got flick scrolling when I updated my OS to .147
    05-30-09 09:43 PM
    Paul, I hate to bicker here, but you're wrong, dead wrong. Crucial, Radio and others, have confirmed this "many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, MANY times!" LOL...I cannnot believe how many times this question is still asked, I think it's even worse than the "My VZW rep told me...." Don't people understand NUMBERS? ::: SIGH ::: Just goofin' with you, Paul.

Edit: Oh crap, no sooner did I post this when I see you reposted and added about as many "manys" (if not even more manys) than I did! You da' man!
    you hurt my feelings

05-30-09 09:44 PM
    You will receive an email from Verizon when it is available for you to download.
    You should be able to download any time after 10pm tomorrow (OTA) However, you wont get a poke (why do i always imagine a little guy jumping out of your phone and poking you until you do it?) for a certain amount of time, depending on what the last digit of your cell phone number is. (0 comes before 3....)
    05-30-09 10:02 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD