03-03-09 06:47 PM
54 123
tools
    Add another vote for the standard usb keyboard.

Add another vote for optional click or better yet just let go of this stupid notion that the entire screen moving around is better than a stable screen.

At least find a way to seal the gaps around the screen so crap doesn't get in the unit. I feel like it's just a matter of time before the thing clogs up and dies.

The ability to remote in like remote desktop on windows. Then I could connect the storm to my PC and pull it up in a window on my Windows desktop and use the keyboard and mouse on my PC to run the storm.
    03-03-09 11:56 AM

At least find a way to seal the gaps around the screen so crap doesn't get in the unit. I feel like it's just a matter of time before the thing clogs up and dies.
    only a matter of time before I warranty out my old phone because I can no longer see anything due to dust accumulation.. I can't believe it made it this far with an issue like this. x1 billion
    03-03-09 12:03 PM
    FLASH, a browser that is on par with Skyfire/Safari/Opera, more application memory, a dedicated GPU, thinner, better battery life, more games, actual metal for the chrome accent...
    03-03-09 05:29 PM
    Trackball for sure.
    03-03-09 06:47 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD