I love Blackberry..I personally feel that it is a great smart phone with tremendous potential. But just how long will it be before that potential is reached?? I think I will be making the switch to the Iphone 4G if come September (my upgrade) (and if the Iphone 4G is released) the BB Storm 3 isn't the new greatest phone too date!! And as we all know, its going to take a whole lot from RIM to accomplish this feat considering Iphone and Android are leading the way.....I hope I am given a reason to stay....but I just feel, my days as a BB owner are through...
    05-15-10 10:01 AM
    And the point of this thread is....?
    05-15-10 10:14 AM
    Doesn't belong in OS discussion....at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 10:17 AM
    being that you arent in America your experience with an iphone wont be the same as here. and it wont be an iphone 4G...HD maybe but 4g will be next year since att doesnt have a 4G network
    05-15-10 11:34 AM
    Iphones are wack and over rated

05-15-10 11:38 AM
    MY bad all..was trying to post with a 2 year old hanging over me..thought it my general discussion page bookmark...
    05-15-10 04:05 PM
    Iphones are wack and over rated

This from someone who likes a storm more than a droid.
    05-15-10 05:42 PM
    so someone with taste and intelligence then
    05-15-10 09:35 PM
    uhhh yea and whats your point, the droid lacks a lot of thing that the storm does, SMH have u even had a droid for a week?
    05-15-10 11:46 PM
    Has anyone heard anything lately about when Verizon will be releasing the Storm 3. From what I've read about it I can't wait!
    05-16-10 09:54 AM
    Its all a mater of opinion and need. The iphone is the best in its class for a fun phone. The blackberry is best in its class for security and business. The droid is best in its class as a middle ground between the two. Its all about what you want. For me I have been a loyal storm 1 owner since the beginning and still love my storm. BUT I work 24 hour shifts and use the internet while out and about a lot and during my down time I enjoy games on my phone. Both reasons why I am going to switch to iphone in October. For internet and games its just a superior experience. I wish rim could figure out how to make the browser more safari like but they just don't seem to be hitting that mark.

05-16-10 12:10 PM
    VZW wont know jack at this point, too early. They might have plans to release in 4th quarter this year but that would be it
    05-16-10 12:17 PM
    Its all a mater of opinion and need. The iphone is the best in its class for a fun phone. The blackberry is best in its class for security and business. The droid is best in its class as a middle ground between the two. Its all about what you want. For me I have been a loyal storm 1 owner since the beginning and still love my storm. BUT I work 24 hour shifts and use the internet while out and about a lot and during my down time I enjoy games on my phone. Both reasons why I am going to switch to iphone in October. For internet and games its just a superior experience. I wish rim could figure out how to make the browser more safari like but they just don't seem to be hitting that mark.

have you been behind a rock about the webkit? lol
    05-16-10 12:18 PM
    Blackberry is comming out with a good browser like the iphone when Os 6 comes out. But to me the iphone is just a hyped up phone because u can't fully customize the phone unless u jailbreak it and there's no insurance. Blackberrys can get customized depending on the memory. Apple has pointless apps for the iphone.
    Posted from my CrackBe

05-16-10 12:26 PM
    being that you arent in America your experience with an iphone wont be the same as here. and it wont be an iphone 4G...HD maybe but 4g will be next year since att doesnt have a 4G network
    Iphone 4g doesn't means it will use the 4g network , it means is the 4th generation .....

05-16-10 03:41 PM
    Iphone 4g doesn't means it will use the 4g network , it means is the 4th generation .....

that would be the stupidist marketing ever then. Think of all the idiots out there that would assume it would be 4G compaitible.
    05-16-10 04:44 PM
    That's why it's the best marketing strategy.

It's like McDonalds "100% Beef...the company that makes this patty uses 0 beef" on their Big Macs.

"Durrrrr, I thought this was 4G!" "Nope, we just know how to take advantage of the uneducated." "DURRR."

God Bless America.
    05-16-10 05:02 PM
    have you been behind a rock about the webkit? lol
    I guess so cuz I had no idea, had to google it. Thats great rim is working on it and I really hope they have a phone I like by October.
    Last edited by mcp770; 05-16-10 at 08:38 PM.
    05-16-10 08:35 PM

It's like McDonalds "100% Beef...the company that makes this patty uses 0 beef" on their Big Macs.
    you know that's 100% myth, right?

at least use an honest/true example
    05-16-10 09:51 PM
    I guess so cuz I had no idea, had to google it. Thats great rim is working on it and I really hope they have a phone I like by October.
    OR....do as I did and keep your BB and buy apple's itouch(myself). The itouch has the exact same features as the iP. You can download all the g@y little teeny bopper games and apps that you want and still use wifi. It has certainly helped me get in touch with my inner fl@mer.
    05-16-10 10:03 PM
    you know that's 100% myth, right?

at least use an honest/true example
    Yeah, I know. It was just the best example I could think of.

Ok, it's like those draws that say "Win a trip to the Bahamas, free!" and it's really only the flight, or something along those lines. Sorry, Politically Correct.
    05-16-10 10:44 PM
    that would be the stupidist marketing ever then. Think of all the idiots out there that would assume it would be 4G compaitible.
    the 2nd generation of the iphone is the "iPhone 3g" and and the 3rd generation iPhone is the 3GS. One big part of the iPhone users are tech savvy and they know that already but new customers will probably switch to the iPhone 4G means it would run in the 4G network.
    05-16-10 11:34 PM
    again, that would be stupid. you will get plenty of backlash of consumers that will feel tricked. ATT doesnt need anymore help killing their business. They already do that on their own
    05-16-10 11:40 PM
    isn't it the "iPhone HD"?
    05-17-10 12:13 AM
    isn't it the "iPhone HD"?
    yes that is the most realistic rumor we have heard
    05-17-10 12:31 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD