I probably wouldn't get it ... Unless its better than the iphone... Which it won't be

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:53 PM
    The more I see the pre the more tempted I am to switch to sprint and try it. If it came to Verizon it would almost be a no brainer for me.

05-12-09 10:59 PM
    if palm announced the Pre for verizon....I'd still have a total lack of give a $h!t.....they haven't put a decent product out in a very long time and we're supposed to care that they made a new flashy phone? not I, I'll stick to a blackberry....my storm may have bugs but at least it works (mostly) like it should.....
    05-12-09 11:15 PM
    I'd certainly take a close look at the Pre. If you've watched the release video, you'd be amazed at the OS functionality. If it's only half as good as it looks I'd buy it now! Love the Storm, but the Pre has taken Smart Phone to the NEXT level all to gether!
    05-13-09 02:13 PM
    My only question is do I switch to Sprint in June, or do I try to wait for Pre on Verizon? It wouldn't surprise me if Verizon sells the Pre BEFORE they offer an official Storm OS upgrade from .75!
    05-13-09 11:18 PM
    There's a rumored release date of the pre for June 6th anyone tempted to move to sprint?

05-19-09 08:32 AM
    if palm announced the Pre for verizon....I'd still have a total lack of give a $h!t.....they haven't put a decent product out in a very long time and we're supposed to care that they made a new flashy phone? not I, I'll stick to a blackberry....my storm may have bugs but at least it works (mostly) like it should.....
    Well i guess you got your wish and today I finally broke. I'm done with the Storm. I will keep it through the summer than either get a Pre or the Tour. If the Pre's OS turns out to be amazing, then we'll all see and hear about it from our friends on Sprint. If it doesn't then i feel the Tour will offer a stable, reliable OS and beautiful screen to browse media.

I'm just so dissappointed that they never developed a solid OS (officially) that would make the Storm function even in comparison with a Curve.

Never thought i'd break, but today is the day. Sigh.....
    05-29-09 07:55 AM
    Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-29-09 08:45 AM
    What sad is BB never made an OS that is awinspiring. The pre and iphone have built OS that are designed to be awe inspiring. The storm OS is made from all BB so sad.

05-29-09 08:54 AM
    I'd go to the store and fool around with it (as I did the Curve 8900 at At&t yesterday), but i'd still be content with my Storm. Sorry Palm, but no switcheroos here!
    05-29-09 09:14 AM
    I'd play with it and say cool phone. Then I would pick up my BB and smile. Walk out the store and continue to enjoy this addiction I have.
    Lol

05-29-09 09:39 AM
    Well, they did announce it (yesterday) and I will definitely be taking a close look at it. I've tried to love the Storm since that cold, snowy day last November, but this relationship is on the rocks.
    05-29-09 10:03 AM
    based on the review boygeniousreport did I'd stick with my storm. Sounds like just another treo. Good software but cheap hardware.
    05-30-09 12:22 PM
    I would love to try the Pre but the company I work for only works with BlackBerries.

The Storm Keyboard takes some getting used but I don't know if I can go back to a physical keyboard that appears smaller.
    05-30-09 12:27 PM
    I still wouldn't be able to afford to stay on Verizon and would have to switch carriers
    05-30-09 12:33 PM
    I'd play with it and say cool phone. Then I would pick up my BB and smile. Walk out the store and continue to enjoy this addiction I have.
    Lol

+1

10char

05-31-09 12:45 AM
    I am not a slide phone type of guy.
    Yep same hear

05-31-09 01:40 AM
    Wow, the love for this device (Storm) is crazy. I had the Storm for a few weeks, and spent a lot of time on these forums, and if it's a choice between the Storm and the Pre I would definitely get the PRE. I will say though that I felt the same way about the Storm before it was released...fingers crossed for a stable device.
    05-31-09 10:18 AM
    If the pre where to come to VZW I'd get one on day 1... that said, I'm leaning towards getting a new line on sprint just to try the pre and if I like it switch my 2 lines over to sprint's Pre's from VZW's storms.
    06-02-09 03:01 AM
144 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD