will all of the things i have saved in my memo pad become deleted?
    I did a backup in the DM and saved it, and i did a 3rd party app backup, but idk if i'll lose my memos or not.

someone care to tell me
    ?
    and if so, how do i avoid this?
    05-31-09 01:38 PM
    no it should restore all settings and personal files
    05-31-09 01:39 PM
    uh when you upgrade via DM, it will backup your phone. Everything will be backed up. If all goes well, everything will be restored at the end of the upgrading process as well.
    will all of the things i have saved in my memo pad become deleted?
    I did a backup in the DM and saved it, and i did a 3rd party app backup, but idk if i'll lose my memos or not.

someone care to tell me
    ?
    and if so, how do i avoid this?
    Don't worry about it. You should not lose any data doing the update. If, in the unlikely event that data corruption or loss does occur, you have already made a backup so you are covered.

Relax, this won't be as painful as you are fearing.
    Depending on the time you do the upgrade, you may want to do another Data backup just prior to the upgrade. That way you capture any changes made to data between the time you did the previous backup and the upgrade. This would incude emails, address books, memo pad, etc.
    05-31-09 01:54 PM
    ok thanks guys.
    I've had it since launch so im excited for this because ive been holding out for an official release. I was just nervous, ha.
    thanks for everything.
    05-31-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD