I would suggest, that if you want this to not only remain in the OS section, but open, it gets back on topic
    Okay, I agree. How's .131 running so far for you radio? Better than the others?
    05-17-09 09:12 PM
    Don't jump to conclusions, it's not Storm 5.0. Anymore.
    I'm not. Look at your signature.
    05-17-09 09:56 PM
    Just remember, if you are able to get a 5.0 build, not all 3rd party software will work correctly. Only with the latest beta of ubertwitter did that work on my test Storm... Works fine on a 9630 though.
    I'm pretty sure the latest Viigo alpha works on it too.

Yeah...how is .131? Pretty soon your 5.0 builds are going to lap our latest .141 build of 4.7
    05-17-09 10:01 PM
    I'm not. Look at your signature.
    Better now? But is this gonna turn into what OS I'm running? Or what device I'm running? Cause looks like the title wants us to talk about OS 5.0. Not OS 5.0 that ausch has.
    05-17-09 10:01 PM
    I'm pretty sure the latest Viigo alpha works on it too.

Yeah...how is .131? Pretty soon your 5.0 builds are going to lap our latest .141 build of 4.7
    They probably already have internally.
    05-17-09 10:02 PM
    They probably already have internally.
    That's pretty ******* intense.
    05-17-09 10:18 PM
    That's pretty ******* intense.
    No what's intense is the builds I just heard failed testing. I think it was Telus, but still.
    05-17-09 10:32 PM
    I wish I could, but I was told just not to show it. Sorry.

But I'll post this funny picture for you guys.
    No offense, you can post a screenshot anonymously. I'd
    Love to believe you're running 5.0 and you're not under any NDA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 11:20 PM
    Ausch is running 5.0. If you don't believe me, ask patches.
    05-17-09 11:30 PM
    There is a lot of doubt.......no NDA, some inconsistency on some posts, no proof. Quite a few of us havr our doubts.

05-17-09 11:35 PM
    Ausch is running 5.0. If you don't believe me, ask patches.
    Has Patches confirmed that ausch is running 5.0?

05-17-09 11:41 PM
    Ugh...who cares if he has it. Let's just talk 5.0 features and such.
    05-17-09 11:42 PM
    There is a lot of doubt.......no NDA, some inconsistency on some posts, no proof. Quite a few of us havr our doubts.

You don't have to believe me. I don't care if you do or not. But I know what I know what I have. I could have it on my phone, or I could have it just on my computer. It's up to you.
    05-17-09 11:42 PM
    I believe......I believe that posting the OS file as well will make my week,month id love to see 5.0
    05-17-09 11:45 PM
    Its 1am I dont mind plugging in the phone starting to OS update Post it .......LOL
    05-17-09 11:46 PM
    viigo alpha does not work correctly on 5.0 on the storm.. but Ubertwitter .55 does!!
    I dont DOUBT i only appreciate latest newest and greatest and leaks are AMAZING....
    On 5.0 stable memory is all i want......
    05-17-09 11:48 PM
    Well ausch, the bottom line is, you've already broken your promiss to keep it under wraps and not show anyone. Advertising in your sig and discussing it already violates that trust in my book. If someone asked you not to show or give it out, that would mean don't advertise it either.

05-17-09 11:48 PM
    I love the idea of adding Recently Added Apps to the App World and fixing the lock issue. I want BB to continue to compete i know they will. MORE APPS....the rotation is great...build me stable memory and the ability to have 50+ apps on my phone ill love it forever
    05-17-09 11:50 PM
    I want to also see the multiple slide screen.... Like the Iphone.... I dont like making a folder for my apps....id love to be able to do like the LG Versa and the Iphone and slide to the side to bring up my apps
    05-17-09 11:51 PM
    You don't have to believe me. I don't care if you do or not. But I know what I know what I have. I could have it on my phone, or I could have it just on my computer. It's up to you.
    Believe me, / want to believe you. You don't make much sense bro......

05-17-09 11:53 PM
    Well ausch, the bottom line is, you've already broken your promiss to keep it under wraps and not show anyone. Advertising in your sig and discussing it already violates that trust in my book. If someone asked you not to show or give it out, that would mean don't advertise it either.

That's where some people get confused. I was told just not to SHOW it, picture wise. I could say I have/had it, and what not. But no pictures.
    05-17-09 11:54 PM

He doesn't have it don't worry.

I really want to see 5.0 get the media player down to be instant. I wish skipping through//zooming on/rotating photos would be consistent and instant. It's waaay too slow for my taste. It did get faster through the builds though.
    05-17-09 11:56 PM
    At one point there was talk that there was going to be some kind of surprise in one of the later OSs, but nothing ever came of that yet. What was that all about... Was it 4.7.0.18x+ versions that had this so called surprise or 5?

05-17-09 11:57 PM
399 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD