you are alllllllllll wrong about me, first of all , I am not in Quebec and also I am not speaking french at all and I am in Edmonton alberta since moving from ontario in 1997. I did went through personal experience with beta and I do know much more than that because I did went into lots of problem with my pc once before and I learned a hard lesson about beta thing and it is not worth the risk.

I do not need to return the storm and get basic phone at all, I will just stick with my storm and be happy with it and I don`t worry about anything.

if you took the risk using beta then it is your own problem, not mine. don`t complain about verizon for failing to release OS update because you all just took the risk and they knew it and that`s why they won`t give out any update for 6 months now and it is not my problems

yea you tell em i hope they never get an official os they deserve whats comin and i like frozen burritos hey has anyone seen the new wolverine movie i think hugh jackman was really naked when he jumped off of the waterfall and i think he likes the storm but anyway i dont know why you cant just use punctuation to respond to posts on here or even spell check i seriously had to go back and edit all of the times i used punctuation to get this far it just happens on accident because im so used to doing it now lets party
    05-17-09 07:56 PM
    you are alllllllllll wrong about me, first of all , I am not in Quebec and also I am not speaking french at all and I am in Edmonton alberta since moving from ontario in 1997. I did went through personal experience with beta and I do know much more than that because I did went into lots of problem with my pc once before and I learned a hard lesson about beta thing and it is not worth the risk.

I do not need to return the storm and get basic phone at all, I will just stick with my storm and be happy with it and I don`t worry about anything.

if you took the risk using beta then it is your own problem, not mine. don`t complain about verizon for failing to release OS update because you all just took the risk and they knew it and that`s why they won`t give out any update for 6 months now and it is not my problems
    This is where you keep failing. This phone is not a PC. Windows was the greatest virus ever written. Beta for a PC and beta for a blackberry have absolutely no relationship other than they are "pre-release".
    05-17-09 07:57 PM
    No need for it to leak if you already have it.
    Now that is just wrong man.

Now share the love.
    05-17-09 07:58 PM
    Oilersboy try loading a beta OS and see what we're talking about if you haven't already. They give a huge improvement over most aspects of the phone.

All builds released to carriers from RIM could have been considered beta at one point. They only became "official" once Verizon/Bell/AT&T etc. released it to their customers.

Vodafone released .141 to the public recently but it still had the issue where you could unlock the phone with the bottom 4 physical buttons. It's official for .141 but yet it still has problems? YES.
    05-17-09 07:59 PM
    Oilersboy try loading a beta OS and see what we're talking about if you haven't already. They give a huge improvement over most aspects of the phone.

All builds released to carriers from RIM could have been considered beta at one point. They only became "official" once Verizon/Bell/AT&T etc. released it to their customers.

Vodafone released .141 to the public recently but it still had the issue where you could unlock the phone with the bottom 4 physical buttons. It's official for .141 but yet it still has problems? YES.
    Your talking to a wall.
    05-17-09 08:01 PM
    hey, walls have feelings too
    05-17-09 08:01 PM
    Um, mine makes great coffee. Has not figured out how to iron yet but getting there.
    Open several apps at once so the battery gets nice and hot.

Makes a great iron or leg warmer.
    05-17-09 08:03 PM
    Verizon seems to be have higher expectations and is more strict over what they release as official. Builds .113 and .141 were close to being released from them but failed. If you are really worried about not experiencing ANY problems, then stick with your mentality and download whatever Verizon eventually releases. No problem in that.

I don't think he's completely wrong for having that mentality. He has a point but at the same time doesn't seem to understand leaked betas are on the same level as official releases from carriers. Ugh, I hope I'm not confusing him more haha.
    05-17-09 08:04 PM
    I want to know if any of the higher builds have tabbed browsing added?

Any of you 5.0 testers want to comment?
    05-17-09 08:09 PM
    Hey patches. You make me laugh! Your timing us always perfect or maybe the fact your everywhere. anyway have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 08:14 PM
    glad i could help
    05-17-09 08:15 PM
    No need for it to leak if you already have it.
    Dunno why, part of me doesn't believe you lol. Prooooove it.
    05-17-09 08:20 PM
    you're smart for thinking so urban...
    05-17-09 08:22 PM
    Haha. I wonder if a leak will come out tonight though. It's happened on Sunday nights b4. If not, my level of expectations on this forum for leaks will drop a lot.
    05-17-09 08:27 PM
    i don't forsee a leak any time soon....but i've been wrong before...
    05-17-09 08:28 PM
    I want to know if any of the higher builds have tabbed browsing added?

Any of you 5.0 testers want to comment?
    No you are going to have to wait for skyfire to go beta.
    05-17-09 08:35 PM
    If he had it, he could prove it. Hes not under any NDA's like some of us.
    05-17-09 09:02 PM
    If he had it, he could prove it. Hes not under any NDA's like some of us.
    yep, exactly
    05-17-09 09:03 PM
    Haha. I wonder if a leak will come out tonight though. It's happened on Sunday nights b4. If not, my level of expectations on this forum for leaks will drop a lot.
    Just remember, if you are able to get a 5.0 build, not all 3rd party software will work correctly. Only with the latest beta of ubertwitter did that work on my test Storm... Works fine on a 9630 though.
    05-17-09 09:04 PM
    Don't jump to conclusions, it's not Storm 5.0. Anymore.

you're smart for thinking so urban...
    I take that as an insult patches.
    05-17-09 09:05 PM
    yep, exactly
    I don't like that tone of voice Mr.Ninja!
    05-17-09 09:06 PM
    Screen shot, please, ausch
    05-17-09 09:07 PM
    Screen shot, please, ausch
    I wish I could, but I was told just not to show it. Sorry.

But I'll post this funny picture for you guys.
    05-17-09 09:09 PM
    I would suggest, that if you want this to not only remain in the OS section, but open, it gets back on topic
    05-17-09 09:10 PM
    ausch,

what do you wanna do, man? what's up? c'mon!!!

Hey that looks like someone I know on here!
    05-17-09 09:10 PM
399 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD