It's really really hard to skim through the findings threads and get anything useful out of them. I also don't know how possible my idea is to follow but if enough people with a brain follow it, it can help out a lot.

If you have a negative finding--

post it in red

if you have a positive finding--

Post it in blue.

Anyone concur? Those threads are a mess.

It also gives you the luxury of skipping over every "wow downloading now cant wait" post because the people doing that are usually the people that don't post anything of substance anyway.
    02-24-09 02:01 PM
    It's really really hard to skim through the findings threads and get anything useful out of them. I also don't know how possible my idea is to follow but if enough people with a brain follow it, it can help out a lot.

If you have a negative finding--

post it in red

if you have a positive finding--

Post it in blue.

Anyone concur? Those threads are a mess.

It also gives you the luxury of skipping over every "wow downloading now cant wait" post because the people doing that are usually the people that don't post anything of substance anyway.
    nice idea, but this would have to be in the op to be done. besides there are 50+ pages. who knows, maybe it would be followed.
    02-24-09 02:21 PM
    I think if enough people started to do it, it would be followed by the people who have good points to make.
    02-25-09 06:54 AM
    It's not a bad idea at all, I kinda like it...
    02-25-09 06:59 AM
    Sad to say that as good of an idea as that is the honor system is hard to come by on here nowadays...not to mention the fact most of the people flooding the forums can barely use their phones let alone specify font color in a thread post
    02-25-09 07:00 AM
    I agree but those most people that can't do it are probably the people writing OK DOWNLOADING THANKS anyway you know? The people that we want to hear from are the people that would probably follow the rule.
    02-25-09 08:40 AM
    This idea.
    Chances of it happening.
    02-25-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD