I'm just waiting for iGirl so I can finally get me some ***.
    12-26-08 06:19 PM
    I'm just waiting for iGirl so I can finally get me some ***.
    LMAO! You definitely need the iBeer then to get your iGirl drunk, and if that doesn't work, maybe some iRufies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 06:27 PM
    Wow everyone needs to take a chill pill lol.

Ever hear of "to each their own"?

While you may think it's dumb lots of people seem to have the app. I've seen that one and a few variations of it called like iSoda and there is iPopcorn etc. I'm not a huge fan of it but why verbally abuse someone that does?

P.S. It is a valid way of showing off your accelerometers to friends I guess.
    12-26-08 06:52 PM
    im waiting for an app for the storm that will make me even half as cool as some of the people in this thread...maybe they will name it i-tarded or even elitist d*uchebag? or maybe it will just be some kind of digital pissing contest where your d*ck is bigger then the guy with an iphone if you win...
    12-26-08 06:58 PM
    Wow everyone needs to take a chill pill lol.

Ever hear of "to each their own"?

While you may think it's dumb lots of people seem to have the app. I've seen that one and a few variations of it called like iSoda and there is iPopcorn etc. I'm not a huge fan of it but why verbally abuse someone that does?

P.S. It is a valid way of showing off your accelerometers to friends I guess.
    I just don't see the point of having an application that doesn't do anything. "To each their own" -- to me that means if you want an iBeer app, you should get an iPhone. The Storm is a Blackberry and should be treated as such.

I really hope the Storm doesn't turn into the next iPhone. I'd hate to see a bunch of useless apps, but on the same note, I do wish they'd hurry up on the development of some new (useful) apps!
    12-26-08 07:00 PM
    Are you serious with this? Why dont you jump on the iphone fan boy bus and get an iphone? Seriously your brother needs to be kicked in his sack if he thinks the iphone is better because it has pointless application that makes it look like youre drinking beer? Man up and order a real beer bro.
    12-26-08 07:04 PM
    Everyone just chill out all he was asking was if anyone knew off an app like this I'm sure he didn't want a verbal bashing!
    12-26-08 07:07 PM
    I just don't see the point of having an application that doesn't do anything. "To each their own" -- to me that means if you want an iBeer app, you should get an iPhone. The Storm is a Blackberry and should be treated as such.

I really hope the Storm doesn't turn into the next iPhone. I'd hate to see a bunch of useless apps, but on the same note, I do wish they'd hurry up on the development of some new (useful) apps!
    Hmm if you bought the storm in hopes to have a business phone, you are in for a rude awakening. The target audience for the phone younger folk like teens and mid to low 20's. This phone isn't really meant for your typical big wig. If you don't believe me look at Verizons commericals their always like "it has facebook" or "I can upload my pictures to flickr" etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of useless junk for the storm just like the iPhone. I don't see it as a bad thing though. Some people like useless apps, others don't. If you don't like the app just don't buy/download it.
    12-26-08 07:09 PM
    This thread is a classic example of peoples attitudes.... I was asking if an application was available... NOT everyones opinion.
    I am not sure if it is available for the Storm ; I have not seen it anywhere for that matter. And, indeed, some of the comments by the other users were a bit extra. It seems that everyone has not read Kevin's "resolution." Oh well, perhaps one day CB members can learn to be civil to one another.
    12-26-08 07:13 PM
    I am not sure if it is available for the Storm ; I have not seen it anywhere for that matter. And, indeed, some of the comments by the other users were a bit extra. It seems that everyone has not read Kevin's "resolution." Oh well, perhaps one day CB members can learn to be civil to one another.
    This place has changed for the worst since the release of the storm. Everyone got along and shared info, asked questions etc just fine before the launch. After the launch though it's been nothing but bashing it seems.
    12-26-08 07:15 PM
    Because people want stuff they won't get. Other than a few basic apps there is not going to be anything worth having entertainment wise until the app store is released.
    12-26-08 07:31 PM
    This place has changed for the worst since the release of the storm. Everyone got along and shared info, asked questions etc just fine before the launch. After the launch though it's been nothing but bashing it seems.
    Yes, a very sad state of affairs. I hope it changes soon.
    12-26-08 07:35 PM
    It only seems like that because people want the Storm to be the iPhone which it will never be.
    12-26-08 07:37 PM
    Hmm if you bought the storm in hopes to have a business phone, you are in for a rude awakening. The target audience for the phone younger folk like teens and mid to low 20's. This phone isn't really meant for your typical big wig. If you don't believe me look at Verizons commericals their always like "it has facebook" or "I can upload my pictures to flickr" etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of useless junk for the storm just like the iPhone. I don't see it as a bad thing though. Some people like useless apps, others don't. If you don't like the app just don't buy/download it.
    I think it works well as a business phone, I use it for both business and personal uses. I like that it has Facebook and can play music/movies. Other Blackberries have these abilities as well but don't do it as well as the Storm. The main driver for me was that it was the first Blackberry to support the 3G Rev A on Verizon's network. But in reality, I don't think this was meant to be for teens. I think their intention was to create a new Blackberry that would appeal to the "in-between" crowd -- that is, the people who need or want a Blackberry for its capabilities, but also want a touch-screen phone with better multimedia capabilities. They were afraid that they would lose customers who would switch to an iPhone once they would be able to use it for business purposes. This is definitely the "white space" phone, reaching out to Blackberry lovers who want a little more than just a business phone.
    12-26-08 08:01 PM
    That's probably the stupidest app I've heard of...actually close tie with the gay iphone lighter app
    I've played with the lighter.....and...um enjoyed it.... ugg
    12-26-08 08:25 PM
    I don't see why people get so worked up over someone asking about a novelty app. He can use the storm however he wants. If he wants it to make farting noises then go ahead, if he wants it to show beer why the h.ell not? Even in the verizon commercial they say "So you thought blackberries were all business. Oh thats right, they're only for important business people who do important business things. Are we 100% sure this is a blackberry?" Right from that we can tell that they are marketing this towards more than the business crowd. Leave the guy alone, he asked simply if there was app like the ibeer and everyone started moaning. Everyone hates the iphone app store that much I guess.
    12-26-08 08:35 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD