....IF IT WASNT FOR CRACKBERRY !!!

Honestly, I was picturing life with the storm and without crackberry and I arrived at the conclusion that I would def. be frustrated and cursing verizon out everyday due to the many bugs and headaches this storm brings.

So thanks to ALL
    12-27-08 09:45 AM
    I was thinking the same thing at the verizon store yesterday.

Three different sets of people were asking the associate about the storm.....a dad for a 15 year old, a mom for an 18 year old, and a guy for him self a 30 year old. I was thinking the guy may be ok, but the two kids would be lost.

I for one would not have been able to do it without Crackberry! Thanks!
    12-27-08 09:49 AM
    Mine has yet to be buggy, but I love this forum anyways for the little tips and tricks I've learned. There's a lot of stuff I would have never thought of!
    12-27-08 09:55 AM
    That's sweet....
    12-27-08 09:56 AM
    Even the NYTimes saw fit to tout Crackberry

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/25/te...prod=permalink

Why bother with tech support when there's free instantaneous support at your finger tips?
    12-27-08 10:00 AM
    This site has been a safe haven to a lot of people... It is usually the last thing I do, and the first thing I do everyday... on my BB of course.
    12-27-08 10:09 AM
    I've been on Crack berry since the 8830 came out...I don't know what I would've done without it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 03:21 PM
    UH yea. the VZW guide book for the Storm is pretty much non existent

should jus have a slip of paper that reads

GO TO CRACKBERRY.COM

enjoy
    12-27-08 03:23 PM
    I knew two months ago I wanted this phone, so I started reading up on crackberry. By the time I got to play with the phone in the store for the first time, I knew how to do everything already! This site is amazing
    12-27-08 03:29 PM
    The BEST out there!
    12-27-08 03:32 PM

Three different sets of people were asking the associate about the storm.....a dad for a 15 year old, a mom for an 18 year old, and a guy for him self a 30 year old. I was thinking the guy may be ok, but the two kids would be lost.

I am 15, Crackberry user, I get by just fine.
    12-27-08 03:34 PM
    Go to Crackberry.com should be printed on the first page of all BB manuals. Even if you have a perfectly operating device, the help, tips & tricks to be found here make your BB addiction even better.
    12-27-08 04:11 PM
    Fantastic site for sure!!
    12-27-08 04:11 PM
    Yeah, Crackberry is the place to be for BB answers. I am happy it is here as well.
    12-27-08 04:16 PM
    I probably would have returned mine by now if it weren't for Crackberry.com. And the site is getting better and better now that the mods and admins are doing something about mean-spirited and sarcastic posters.
    12-27-08 06:12 PM

im 17 and almost everyone at my school has a bb or an iphone. its not that hard
    12-27-08 06:31 PM

I'm 16 and I'm getting used to the phone just fine. At first it was difficult because I am a first time BB owner and i wanted to exchange for a curve , but only because I wasn't catching on to the texting on the touch screen.

12-28-08 07:23 AM
    I agree 100%. This is one of the bet 'fan' based sites I've ever seen for information gathering and sharing. And there's a lot of fan based discussion forums out there. None of them touch this site.
    12-28-08 07:26 AM
    Its funny really. Rim had tech support, and so do the various carriers but I trust a random bunch
    Of tech geeks on the innanets more than all of them.

12-28-08 09:05 AM
    ....IF IT WASNT FOR CRACKBERRY !!!

Honestly, I was picturing life with the storm and without crackberry and I arrived at the conclusion that I would def. be frustrated and cursing verizon out everyday due to the many bugs and headaches this storm brings.

So thanks to ALL
    What are you a 14 year old? The phone is fine, has some bugs... So what. Its new give it a month and it'll be better. Do you break your toys when done playing with them? Or do you smash everything? Man up... Keep reading crack berry and learn more on the phone . Mine runs great .

12-28-08 09:10 AM
    As a new BB user I also am now addicted to Crackberry and Have learned way more than the REP at Verizon. I was in getting some Screen protectors the other day when someone was returning one cause it was "slow" I asked them if they close all programs or just hit back key and they looked confused. showed em what i meant and they decided to keep it a while longer instead of returning it. The Rep had no clue! Stuff I learned from the wonderful Crackberry forums.
    12-28-08 09:18 AM
    Lol I see that all the time I went into verizon and showed this person just how to use the storm or other BBs for that matter it was a good time. Sure enough they got the phone. I should get commission for that sale lol. I love this site !!!

01-27-09 11:53 AM
    No question crackberry.com is the ONLY place to go for everything BB. I, too, have been researching all that this site has to offer. The info, the expertise, the people are all great. This is the owner's manual and support center rolled up into one! VZW CS should have an option to directly link you to CB first! Then if you can't resolve the issue, you obviously need a new phone!!
    01-27-09 12:09 PM
    yeah, i tell all my vzw customers that get BB's to check this site out..I constantly tell them how much I learned...great site!!
    01-27-09 12:37 PM
    When I was trying to make my decision on getting the Storm I started reading the posts about the Storm on CB and it helped me make an informed decision. CB has been a wealth of information and help to me as this is my first BB. As for the younger kids using BB's I think the majority of kids today are pretty electronics savy and experienced. My 15yo son has a Curve and does just fine with it and he too relies on CB for info. I would probably have been frustrated with my Storm if it had not been for CB since I was new to BB. Probably not as bad for experienced BB users though. Thank whatever higher power you wish that we have Crackberry!
    01-27-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD