I would like to see a Iphone forum. Since there's a lot of people hating on the Storm. I would like to see if people are also complaining about the Iphone on there forum which I really believe. Does anyone know a website for Iphone like this one.
    04-11-09 12:03 PM
    I would like to see a Iphone forum. Since there's a lot of people hating on the Storm. I would like to see if people are also complaining about the Iphone on there forum which I really believe. Does anyone know a website for Iphone like this one.
    Just google iPhone forum. THEN when you sign up click in problems etc. I have seen JUST AS many people complaining about the iPhone as people do with the storm. Its funny. The grass is always greener on the other side.
    04-11-09 12:10 PM
    Not many complaints... what is there to complain about? OS is stable.

TheiPhoneBlog
    04-11-09 12:12 PM
    In no particular order:

iPhone Forums - Mac Forums
    iPod & iPhone Discussions - iLounge Forums
    iPhone 3G | iPod touch Forums - EverythingiCafe
    http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/
    04-11-09 12:14 PM
    every fourm has a lot of complainers. no matter what the product is, there is ALWAYS people going to complain about it no matter what.

You can't please everyone no matter how good of a product they make, there is always people going to complain about it.

Just a way of life... people have nothing better to do then complain
    04-11-09 12:14 PM
    The Storm aplogist hard at work trying to marginalize the Storms epic problems.

Imagine still running .75 on your devices : )

Forget these forums there is A LOT more pisssed off people than you even know.

Its bad out there : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 12:53 PM
    I personally have an iPhone and a BB storm 9530. The iPhone is much better for multimedia but for business use the storm hands down is better.. but then again thats my personal opinion.
    04-11-09 01:13 PM
    You'll want to be sure to look for a non-Apple controlled forum, since Apple has a habit of making certain threads "disappear" when they show up on their forums. Doesn't apply to just the Jesus Phone... Back when they introduced the MacBook and MacBook Pro lines, there was an issue with too much thermal grease being put on the heat sinks causing the CPUs to overheat. Apple made those threads mysteriously disappear, and there have been several other examples.

I think The Register put it best when they called the Jesus Phone a love or hate device. People either fall in love with the thing instantly, and end up like CK, or they tend not to be impressed by it and people like CK who have to make complete arses of themselves every chance they get, tend to make people go from disinterest and mild dislike, to outright hate.
    04-11-09 01:57 PM
    Noobman prove to me the iPhones OS is just as bad as a hot mess or worse as the Storms and ill shut up. We won't even get into the horrendous build quality of the Storm. Let's strictly stay with the OS.

Pretty simple

04-11-09 02:34 PM
    What do you mean? This IS an iPhone forum; with all the iPhone topics and all...
    04-11-09 04:02 PM
    You could if the Storm could render the pages in under a day...
    04-11-09 04:05 PM
    What do you mean? This IS an iPhone forum; with all the iPhone topics and all...
    Well you know... People who own the Jesus Phone have to try and overcompensate for what they lack naturally, and they think will help them get a woman to pay attention to them... The Storm comes along, starts cutting in on their action a little.. What would you do?
    04-11-09 04:26 PM
    Noobman prove to me the iPhones OS is just as bad as a hot mess or worse as the Storms and ill shut up. We won't even get into the horrendous build quality of the Storm. Let's strictly stay with the OS.

Pretty simple

Most forums don't go back to the iPhone 3G release. HoFo's was on fire back then

Which is bad since the mods at HoFo's are extremely active and and strict
    04-11-09 04:43 PM
    Lol
    04-11-09 06:10 PM
    Well you know... People who own the Jesus Phone have to try and overcompensate for what they lack naturally, and they think will help them get a woman to pay attention to them... The Storm comes along, starts cutting in on their action a little.. What would you do?

While that may be the case in some instances, it seems that most of the time Storm owners create a topic about the iPhone (whether downing or simply comparing) and iPhone owners/Storm haters come to its defense. So while there are iPhone owners who are obnoxious at times, many of us Storm owners sometimes seem hurt that this phone hasn't really lived up to what we hoped it would, so bashing the iPhone relieves this for some reason. Oh well, what can you do...
    04-11-09 07:20 PM
    download the time machine app for the storm (it's in the app forum) and go back to december 2007. when you get there pick any iphone forum and you'll see enough complaints and whining to make your eyes bleed. almost kinda like reading the storm forums today.
    04-11-09 07:26 PM
    Man, the iphone is nice looking and such, but how the **** can you be productive on a smartphone that doesnt even multitask?
    04-11-09 07:33 PM
    Idk? The iPhone didn't get sh*t canned in 6 months. And it was supported FULLY by AT&T and Apple. Weird, huh? A manufacturer and a service provider providing support for it's devices and sevices? It may not be able to do complex things like sending MMS', but it does stay turned on quite nicely. Ahem. I'm talkin bout you, Storm.

Oh, and I'm a Crackberry Abuser! What's up now?
    04-11-09 07:37 PM
    Ouch. Nice grammar and spelling.

04-11-09 07:46 PM
    Ouch. Nice grammar and spelling.

Thank you Grammar Cop. Your name is misspelled, D bag.

Wow. A suggestion to make your life a little better?

Sex. With a real girl. Try it. You might like it.
    04-11-09 07:54 PM
    iPhone - Mac Forums

iPhone - AppleInsider

Heck there's even an iphone forum on crackberry.
    Last edited by Adjei; 04-11-09 at 07:59 PM.
    04-11-09 07:56 PM
    Man, the iphone is nice looking and such, but how the **** can you be productive on a smartphone that doesnt even multitask?
    Again the iphone multitasks, just not 3rd party multitasking, get it right.
    04-11-09 08:00 PM
    While that may be the case in some instances, it seems that most of the time Storm owners create a topic about the iPhone (whether downing or simply comparing) and iPhone owners/Storm haters come to its defense. So while there are iPhone owners who are obnoxious at times, many of us Storm owners sometimes seem hurt that this phone hasn't really lived up to what we hoped it would, so bashing the iPhone relieves this for some reason. Oh well, what can you do...
    I don't really get the attachment people have to their cell phones. I know I get branded as some kind of Storm champion by Troll High's Cheer Squad, but really I just have a low tolerance for whiners. If people have some kind of adult complaint, I'm happy to listen to it, and think that it's a useful and productive thing. But when people post crap like pretty much anything CK, his merry band of aliases, or any of the other Troll High Cheer Squad posts... The people who seem to think that they should sue RIM and Verizon because of some stupid minor issue that's covered by the warranty anyway, and the people who don't really post anything but a big, long, incoherent whine. It's just a big dramatization where big bad RIM and it's buddy Verizon are bullying them, the innocent bystander minding their own business. Since we get so many infantile posts on here, and I actually expect people to come up with some solid reasons to support their claims... Troll High's Cheer Squad doesn't really have much else to do besides try and paint me some RIM/Storm apologist. They don't have an actual argument of their own, they just try and stir things up when someone posts a whine, and I make that difficult.

So in the end, you could say it boils down to the fact that people today have highly stunted emotional maturity. I could go into some of my theories on why, but this is really neither the time nor place... So the short version is, there's no single reason, it's a culmination of several factors.
    04-11-09 08:13 PM
    Thank you Grammar Cop. Your name is misspelled, D bag.

Wow. A suggestion to make your life a little better?

Sex. With a real girl. Try it. You might like it.
    Yep... Resorting to personal attacks... The surest sign that you've lost an argument and don't have sense enough to admit it.
    04-11-09 08:16 PM
    Yep... Resorting to personal attacks... The surest sign that you've lost an argument and don't have sense enough to admit it.
    Argument? Umm.....K? Didn't know there was one. Spell checking on the web is one of the lamest things, ever. Do you have sense enough to admit that?

Or should I rephrase?

Please oh please mister Rednukleus, forgive my spelling errors. I am wrong and should be publicly stoned. And thank you for correcting me.

Better?
    04-11-09 08:37 PM
232 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD