For those of you who are saying that your phone does not update properly or your just having general problems I would suggest checking out the sticky in the main part of the os forum it has quite a bit of threads on updating your phone and it might be something very simple that your not doing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Like I said I read all those and came out with no luck at all. It would never let me directly update to Bell .122 which I d-loaded and installed correctly
    05-14-09 10:17 PM
    Like I said I read all those and came out with no luck at all. It would never let me directly update to Bell .122 which I d-loaded and installed correctly
    are you using CX's Apploader suggestion? all you need to do is go to the folder where the files for the os are and delete the Vendor.xml file and then run the apploader.exe it went seamless for me from there
    05-14-09 11:09 PM
    Don't worry about your warranty. If you have any issues with your phone when load a beta OS and you go back to your carrier to ask for them for their help. They can refuse to help you because they do not support that os.

So what you can do is to make sure you remove the beta os and load the old one (.75). And you are again covered by your warranty.

If you are choosing to what version of beta os to install look at the 122 and 131 version. Skip 113, it is a bit wonky and 141; well you can see the issues with that built. Just make sure you back up all your data to be on the safe side.

Remember practice safe loading
    I was under the impression that any of the ones above .113 had Battery Drainage issues especially .132 and .141. Also that there wasnt a big difference in speed from .113 to .122 and that .132 and .141 are the fastest witih the battery drain being the biggest issue
    05-14-09 11:11 PM
    .122 frm Bell is easy 2 install and a great os. Haven't had n e issues but its 100 times better than .75 so go with the Bell version as it is an official release just not vzw abd not sure y they didn't release it
    And my battery life is better
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 11:27 PM
    Just remember there are other reasons, besides not knowing what to do, that some people must stick with an official OS.
    05-15-09 06:17 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD