It seemed to not work as I thought. I went to the manage connections and set it to gsm only. I can make calls throught att but the browser would dissapear. Then when i switch back to cdma it took a while for the browser to come back.

Is there a way to make the browser not dissapear when i switch to att? I just want to be able to switch phone numbers on the fly. I dont want data at all on att.

please help.
    02-27-09 06:27 PM
    No. You can only have 1 radio running at a time (gsm or cdma). You can't switch too gsm and use your browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 06:32 PM
    No. You can only have 1 radio running at a time (gsm or cdma). You can't switch too gsm and use your browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I dont want to use my browser, I just dont want it to disapear, its annoying.
    02-27-09 06:46 PM
    I dont want to use my browser, I just dont want it to disapear, its annoying.
    That's right, cool people have browser icons
    02-27-09 06:48 PM
    That's right, cool people have browser icons
    its not that, its when i switch back to cdma it can take a little bit to get the browser back.
    02-27-09 06:50 PM
    When you go back to CDMA go to options>advanced>Host routing table>menu>register now.
    02-27-09 06:52 PM
    When you go back to CDMA go to options>advanced>Host routing table>menu>register now.
    see, thats too cumbersome.

I wanna be like bam talking to the girlfreind, bam talking to the wife wth no delay.
    02-27-09 06:57 PM
    see, thats too cumbersome.

I wanna be like bam talking to the girlfreind, bam talking to the wife wth no delay.
    and you plan to do this using the browser.. got it..
    02-27-09 07:19 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier just to talk to your wife and not girlfriend
    02-27-09 07:21 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier just to talk to your wife and not girlfriend
    ugh, youve never talked to my wife.
    02-27-09 07:27 PM
    ugh, youve never talked to my wife.
    Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.
    02-27-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD