when i went to peel the front sticker off, just the sticker came off, nothing more
    11-23-08 11:52 PM
    So you mean the actual film that's supposed to peel off the protector is still attached to the protector? If that's the case, you can just stick a piece of tape to one corner of the protector, give it a few minutes for the adhesive to set, then lift up on the tape like you did with the original sticky tab that was attached.
    11-24-08 12:02 AM
    The Verizon screen protectors are JUNK. Im talking the worst piece of garbage i've ever seen. They did absolutely NO testing of these things. I've had mine on since friday and the screen looks like it's 10 years old already.

I can't wait for another company to come out with a screen protector for the storm!
    11-24-08 12:09 AM
    The Verizon screen protectors are JUNK. Im talking the worst piece of garbage i've ever seen. They did absolutely NO testing of these things. I've had mine on since friday and the screen looks like it's 10 years old already.

I can't wait for another company to come out with a screen protector for the storm!
    I'm personally waiting on Boxwave. I had their anti-glare protector on my LG Dare and it was pretty sweet. It cost $12 for one, but it was well worth it.
    11-24-08 12:11 AM
    i love my protectors. there a challenge to put on but well worth it lol
    11-24-08 12:13 AM
    I see that one person recommended Boxwave. Any other suggestions? Any try invisible shield or the cheap screenguardz/bodyguardz ones on ebay? Any others?
    11-24-08 03:31 AM
    Waiting on my Ghost Armor to come in. Should be here tomorrow.
    11-24-08 03:40 AM
    I have PhantomSkinz on my old 8820. As far as clarity, they're great and don't have that "orange peel" texture you get from Invisible Shield. PhantomSkinz makes a product for the iPhone and iPod Touch, so I would guess that they know what it takes to make something work with capacitive touch screens. I'm skeptical about using a liquid application solution on the Storm with that screen gap, though, so I'm just going milk my $10 worth out of those 3 Verizon protectors until a better dry application protector is released.
    11-24-08 03:45 AM
    I messed up the first 3 in the pack:

I had my Lab with me on the first one and her hair floated onto the back of the first one. I ended up with bubbles and fingerprints as a result.

The second one I made a thumbprint on the back all on my own trying to get the bubbles out.

The third one is funny. I put it on and smoothed it out. After pulling the front part off I was soooo impressed with myself for the smoothness. "You can't even tell there is a protector on there", I thought. So I through all the pieces away only to find the back had not stayed on and there was no protector on the screen. Ofcourse the sticky part was laying in the trash and no longer a viable screen protector.

Took two tries from the next set but now it looks great.
    11-24-08 07:26 AM
    I got an InvisableShield. So far, so good. Looks great and is supposed to be strong as ****. I didn't have the issues some have described with the solution getting into the gaps (maybe I used less solution than others). Was expensive compared to the Verizon ones, $20 for 1.
    11-24-08 07:49 AM
    I got it on mine and am actually rather impressed by it. Granted it took a couple of tries to get it lined up right and in place, but that's normal.

Only ended up with two small bubbles underneath which I was able to smooth out. You have to look closely at it to tell there is anything protecting the screen.
    11-24-08 09:16 AM
    I don't use a holster with the phone, and just have the Verizon screen protector on with a neoprene skin. After using since Friday morning there are some minor scratches on the protector, but you can't seem them when the phone is illuminated.

I also did not get anything to come off with the second tab on the protector, just the sticker came off. Will try the tape method described above. Not sure that there is a film on the top...has anyone gotten sticker 2 to actually remove a top film?
    11-24-08 09:37 AM
    I don't use a holster with the phone, and just have the Verizon screen protector on with a neoprene skin. After using since Friday morning there are some minor scratches on the protector, but you can't seem them when the phone is illuminated.

I also did not get anything to come off with the second tab on the protector, just the sticker came off. Will try the tape method described above. Not sure that there is a film on the top...has anyone gotten sticker 2 to actually remove a top film?
    yeah theres definately a second film on, makes putting it on much easier, less flimsy.
    11-24-08 09:45 AM
    Wow! Used the piece of tape method described to get the second film off and it is like night an day difference. I definitely cannot tell there is a film on there now.
    11-24-08 09:53 AM
    Wow! Used the piece of tape method described to get the second film off and it is like night an day difference. I definitely cannot tell there is a film on there now.
    HAHAHAHA!

I just did the same thing after having it since Friday! I feel like a complete moron now but the screen looks a million times better!
    11-24-08 10:06 AM
    I only have the little screen protector on that came with the phone. Its actually working pretty well. I'm surprised. Its just what the use for the packaging. I peeled off all of the other stickys that were on it. A buddy of mine has an iphone and it has a really cool hard case that doesn't make the phone that much bigger and seems to get thw job done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 10:11 AM
    I used the ones from VZ and it works flawlessly. You just have to be smarter than the protector to install it, might be hard for some people on the board
    11-24-08 10:13 AM
    I used the ones from VZ and it works flawlessly.
    Same here - fits perfectly and you can't tell there is anything on it AT ALL!!

A million times better than other screen protectors I've used in the past where you have to trim to shape..

Seems like very high quality also..
    11-24-08 10:20 AM
    I am using LUXMO High DEF Mirror Screen protectors that I got through Amazon. These are high quality AND they are sexy!!! Just search amazon for Blackberry Storm, screen protectors & it should come up. PM me if you want the item#.
    11-24-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD