I'm on my 2nd. Dirt got into first. VZW broke it tryin to clean it out after telling me "they never seen this problem." If dirt gets into this one i will make them give me another again.
    01-03-09 01:12 PM
    i got my storm replaced today no problem. called *611 hit the number for tech support. told the lady i was having issues with my screen clicking, she had me update *228 and then do a soft reset. she asked if i had upgraded the software. i told her yes, she said well there's nothing i can do now except send you a replacement. it took all but 15mins. i didn't feel like waiting for it by mail, so i went into a store and had it replaced there.
    01-06-09 01:48 PM
    Went to the store to get replacement. They didnt have any nor did their warehouse. So they noted it on my account that I went to the store and to send me a replacement. Called *611 and talked to data support. The rep read the note, and sent me a replacement. I should have it Thursday.
    01-06-09 02:08 PM
    I think the Bold is a far superior product anyway! Verizon made a error in judgment with not going with the BOLD.
    Come on now...............................
    01-06-09 03:21 PM
    I hope they do crack down...
    Seeing people here want replacements cause of light leaking from the dam buttons...
    01-06-09 03:25 PM
    I think the Bold is a far superior product anyway! Verizon made a error in judgment with not going with the BOLD.
    Come Spring (May), VZ will have their own version of the BOLD...codename Niagra. Its all about exclusivity.
    01-06-09 03:28 PM
    I will say it again.... I am SOOO lucky. I have no need or desire to get my Storm replaced!! Buggy..yes. Broken.... no. I know 6 other people here in Spokane that have Storms and they are as pleased as I am. I do have to say if I had to replace a Storm 3-4 times it would no longer be the BB of my choice.
    01-06-09 04:52 PM
    I hope they do crack down...
    Seeing people here want replacements cause of light leaking from the dam buttons...
    Its not a matter of cracking down or not. People get replacements if their problem warrants a replacement. How many VZW gives out to others will never effect whether or not someone else gets one.

And all this constant replacing will slow DRAMATICALLY when the 1/15 date comes and goes next week.
    01-06-09 04:56 PM
    Remember guys that there is a one year warranty,

And if you have tep you have extended warranty

meaning if anything goes wrong with it, they will attempt to fix it,

if they cant they have to get you a new one, WITH NO DEDUCTABlE

Deductables are only for assurian claims
    01-06-09 07:25 PM
    Come Spring (May), VZ will have their own version of the BOLD...codename Niagra. Its all about exclusivity.
    Err...if the Bold is already on AT&T, wouldn't that negate the word exclusive?
    01-06-09 11:54 PM
    do you need to downgrade to .75 to replace it?
    05-19-09 02:14 AM
    You can. just to ease fears I would suggest so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:38 AM
    simple advice is when you bought storm , do not mess around the storm and just leave as is till you have gained experience with it. first time storm users should take time to learn how to use it, we can't just jumped into anything like downloading themes or whatever on the first week after you have bought it. maybe all things will be fine and if there is little problem, be patient so there is no need to angry and frustration on the first day.
    05-19-09 09:41 AM
    I realize some people have legitimate reasons for needing replacements, but some of the reasons are ridiculous. Not liking the shade of green on your send key isn't a reason to get your 17th replacement phone.
    THIS.

couldnt have said it better myself.
    05-19-09 10:05 AM
    I am gonna start with this I have particles under the screen issues.
    So they are sending me one out. I asked if they could replace
    my at the store? I went to two corporate stores and they said
    they were out of stock. Were they blowing smoke up my shorts.
    Or is something going on?

Storm 2 will have WiFi and be released sooner then you may think
    05-19-09 10:14 AM
    I had the same particles and the same experience. My replacement is being FedEx-ed because they didn't have any in store.

Also, the rep told me that he didn't get that many complaints about lag and bugs on the phone. I, of course, laughed in his face.

Hopefully 5.0 will be out by the time my phone gets here!
    05-19-09 10:20 AM
    [QUOTE=TrendyProfessional1;2593284]I am gonna start with this I have particles under the screen issues.
    So they are sending me one out. I asked if they could replace
    my at the store? I went to two corporate stores and they said
    they were out of stock. Were they blowing smoke up my shorts.
    Or is something going on?

You are having that problem because stores are now starting to get replacement stock or what is called Certified Like New. Storms are not going to be replaced in stores unless they have one of these units in stock.
    05-19-09 10:23 AM
    Seraph08
    Thanks
    05-19-09 10:49 AM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD