I'll use my storm and have no issues, then I come on here, read peoples issues and think hmm yeah I sorta have that trouble too, or I get frustrated by other peoples problems and it causes me to dislike my phone! I think I need to stay away from here for awhile and maybe I'll like it more haha.
    02-24-09 09:59 AM
    I feel the same way, yet I can't get myself to leave.
    02-24-09 10:31 AM
    I'll use my storm and have no issues, then I come on here, read peoples issues and think hmm yeah I sorta have that trouble too, or I get frustrated by other peoples problems and it causes me to dislike my phone! I think I need to stay away from here for awhile and maybe I'll like it more haha.
    Hate begets hate, yeah? It is entirely possible that people can make you view your phone differently. It's like always having to be around negative people who hate thier jobs. Pretty soon you become disgruntled too, and can't even remember why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 10:36 AM
    You just have to accept that some people will gripe not matter what. Yeah, the phone can have problems and anything can be improved, but the sheer amount of b******* that goes on really just encourages me to not take a lot of people seriously. They may even have a valid point, but the crappy, demanding and demeaning attitude completely overshadows that.
    02-24-09 11:15 AM
    The Storm and all of its pros/cons reminds me Windows updates...or the lack thereof. You know people are going to complain no matter what, but if you're patient and you do a little research you'd be surprised at what you can accomplish with the device.

Or you'll buy an Apple. I just upgraded my storm to the latest OS and I couldn't be happier. Don't let someone else's woes bring you down.
    02-24-09 11:18 AM
    This site makes me appreciate MY storm more.

I really haven't had any issues with mine, *knock on wood*. I mean there may be some small things I see that other people view as "horrible" but to me, there's pros and cons with all phones. I'm a very happy storm user

Not only does it help me to appreciate my storm more, I've grown to love it more because of all the tips , tricks, and 3rd party apps.. I love my storm and I love crackberry as well.
    02-24-09 12:54 PM
    I agree 100% that the negativity here is almost overwhelming. Some people on here are so full of the negativity and hate that I just can't understand why they're still using the phone/carrier. If I was that unhappy I would save and save to pay the $175 early termination fee to switch.

I happen to be a very happy Storm owner/user thus far. I do notice some of the things that are discussed here on my phone from time to time but I live with it. I took my very first phone back because I had the screen click issue.

I guess I just have a different way of viewing things in this world. Yes I paid $200 for my two phones, and I think they work just great for the price I paid. So there are a few bugs, what new electronic didn't have bugs when if first came out? Think Windows OS, Xbox360, PS3 systems, and other electronics.

Eh....now i'm starting to rant .. lol

I just wish some would just tone down the negativity a bit just as courtesy, but you can wish in one hand and **** in the other; guess which one fills up first? lol

Seriously though, this is the rants and raves forum. There is going to be negative rants, because I don't think I've experience a positive rant. I guess those would be the raves? haha
    02-24-09 01:02 PM
    I feel the same way, yet I can't get myself to leave.
    ahh same here, and I don't even own one yet!!

I'm gonna give mine 30 days to see if i get addicted or not, but yes, the bad experiences that ppl have are definitely deterring
    02-24-09 03:16 PM
    i'm still on the fence with my storm, sofar i'm on the i love it side but i'll make my decision when RIM launches their app store
    02-24-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD